Andrea H. Bild, PhD
- Departments: Biomedical Informatics - Adjunct Associate Professor, Oncological Sciences - Adjunct Associate Professor, Pharmacology and Toxicology - Adjunct Associate Professor
- Cancer Center Programs: Nuclear Control of Cell Growth & Differentiation
Academic Office Information
L.S. Skaggs Hall
30 S 2000 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Andrea Bild, PhD, is an assistant professor in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the University of Utah and an adjunct assistant professor in the departments of Biomedical Informatics and Oncological Sciences. She is an investigator of the Huntsman Cancer Institute and a member of the Nuclear Control of Cell Growth and Differentiation Program.
Bild studies cancer using DNA microarray analysis. She focuses on signaling pathways that lead to the formation and spread of tumors.
She earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Florida, Gainesville, and a PhD from the University of Colorado, Denver.
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||Duke University
|Doctoral Training||University of Colorado
|Undergraduate||University of Florida
- Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah Selected to Join National Cancer Institute’s Systems Biology Consortium
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Researchers Share Expertise at National Cancer Meeting
- White House Highlights University of Utah-led Project to Help Patients with Rare, Untreatable Diseases at Precision Medicine Summit