Jennifer A. Wright, MD
- Departments: Internal Medicine - Adjunct Associate Professor
- Divisions: Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Pediatrics (Sub: Pediatric Hematology-Oncology)
Academic Office Information
Primary Children's Medical Center
Salt Lake City, UT 84113
Dr. Wright received her medical degree from Indiana University and completed her combined Pediatric and Internal Medicine residency at Indiana University Hospitals. She then trained in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at UT Southwestern in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wright is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
Dr Wright is currently an Associate Professor of Pediatrics and an Adjunct Associate Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Utah. She sees patients both at Primary Children´s Hospital and Huntsman Cancer Hospital. Dr Wright is a clinician who specializes in the care of children and adults with sarcomas as well as long term survivors of childhood cancer. She is a participant in the NIH Pediatric/Wildtype GIST multidisciplinary clinic. Her research interests include Ewing’s sarcoma and medical and functional outcomes and second malignancies in childhood cancer survivors. Additionally, Dr Wright serves on the University of Utah IRB.
|Residency||Indiana University Hospitals
|Internship||Indiana University Hospitals
|Professional Medical||Indiana University
|Undergraduate||University of Indianapolis
- Jahromi MS, Putnam AR, Druzgal C, Wright J, Spraker H, Kinsey M, Zhou H, Boucher K, Randall RL, Jones KB, Lucas D, Thomas D, Lessnick SL, Schiffman JD (2012). Molecular Inversion Probe analysis detects novel copy number alterations in Ewing Sarcoma. Cancer Genet, 205, 391-404.
- Kirchoff AC, Lyles CR, Fluchel M, Wright J, Leisenring W (12/01/2012). Limitations in Health Care Access and Utilization among Long-Term Survivors of Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer. Cancer, 118(23), 5964-72.
- Nathan PC, Schiffman JD, Huang S, Landier W, Bhatia S, Eshelman-Kent D, Wright J, Oeffinger KC, Hudson MM (2011). Childhood cancer survivorship educational resources in North American pediatric hematology/oncology fellowship training programs: A survey study. Pediatr Blood Cancer, 57(7), 1186-90.
- Schiffman JD, Wright J (2011). Ewing's Sarcoma and Second Malignancies. Sarcoma.