Jessica N. Sanders, MSPH, PhD
- Departments: Family & Preventive Medicine - Adjunct Assistant Professor, Obstetrics/Gynecology - Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Family Planning, Public Health
Academic Office Information
School of Medicine
Obstetrics And Gynecology
30 N 1900 E, Room: 2B200
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah School of Medicine
Public health and Reproductive Epidemiology Certificate in Women’s Health
|Graduate Training||University of Utah School of Medicine
Major: Neuroscience; Minor: Religion
- Royer PA, Turok DK, Sanders JN, Saltzman HM (2016). Choice of Emergency Contraceptive and Decision Making Regarding Subsequent Unintended Pregnancy. J Womens Health (Larchmt), 25(10), 1038-1043.
- Sanders JN, Gawron LM, Friedman S (2016). Sexual satisfaction and inflammatory bowel diseases: an interdisciplinary clinical challenge. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 215(1), 58-62.
- Stanford JB, Sanders JN, Simonsen SE, Hammoud A, Gibson M, Smith KR (2016). Methods for a Retrospective Population-based and Clinic-based Subfertility Cohort Study: the Fertility Experiences Study. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol, 30(4), 397-407.
- Turok DK, Sanders JN, Thompson IS, Royer PA, Eggebroten J, Gawron LM (2016). Preference for and efficacy of oral levonorgestrel for emergency contraception with concomitant placement of a levonorgestrel IUD: a prospective cohort study. Contraception, 93(6), 526-32.
- Dermish A, Turok DK, Jacobson J, Murphy PA, Saltzman HM, Sanders JN (2016). Evaluation of an intervention designed to improve the management of difficult IUD insertions by advanced practice clinicians. Contraception, 93(6), 533-8.