Rebekah S. Huber, PhD
- Departments: Psychiatry - Research Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Adult Psychiatry
Academic Office Information
College of Health
Department of Psychiatry
383 Colorow Building
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Rebekah Huber, PhD is a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Utah School of Medicine. Her research focuses on understanding risk correlates of psychiatric disorders and suicide, especially in youth. Dr. Huber’s training background in child development, psychopathology, and clinical assessment and her research experience with magnetic resonance imaging has led to a primary research interest in the use of neurocognitive assessment and neuroimaging to evaluate cognitive and neural mechanisms underlying suicide behavior in youth with bipolar disorder.
|Fellowship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah
|Graduate Training||Minnesota State University
|Undergraduate||University of Nebraska
- Huber RS, Yurgelun-Todd DA (2020). Neural mechanisms underlying suicide behavior in youth with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord, 22(2), 193-194.
- Bakian AV, Huber RS, Scholl L, Renshaw PF, Kondo D (2020). Dietary creatine intake and depression risk among U.S. adults. Transl Psychiatry, 10(1), 52.
- Huber RS, Hodgson R, Yurgelun-Todd DA (2019). A qualitative systematic review of suicide behavior using the cognitive systems domain of the research domain criteria (RDoC) framework. Psychiatry Res, 282, 112589.
- Huber RS, Subramaniam P, Kondo DG, Shi X, Renshaw PF, Yurgelun-Todd DA (2018). Reduced lateral orbitofrontal cortex volume and suicide behavior in youth with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord, 21(4), 321-329.
- Huber RS, Kim TS, Kim N, Kuykendall MD, Sherwood SN, Renshaw PF, Kondo DG (2015). Association Between Altitude and Regional Variation of ADHD in Youth. J Atten Disord, 22(14), 1299-1306.
- Karcher NR, Barch DM, Avenevoli S, Savill M, Huber RS, Simon TJ, Leckliter IN, Sher KJ, Loewy RL (2018). Assessment of the Prodromal Questionnaire-Brief Child Version for Measurement of Self-reported Psychoticlike Experiences in Childhood. JAMA Psychiatry, 75(8), 853-861.
- Prescot AP, Miller SR, Ingenito G, Huber RS, Kondo DG, Renshaw PF (2017). In Vivo Detection of CPP-115 Target Engagement in Human Brain. Neuropsychopharmacology, 43(3), 646-654.
- Huber RS, Kondo DG, Shi XF, Prescot AP, Clark E, Renshaw PF, Yurgelun-Todd DA (2017). Relationship of executive functioning deficits to N-acetyl aspartate (NAA) and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in youth with bipolar disorder. J Affect Disord, 225, 71-78.