Gary P. MacDonald, DO, MS
- Models, Statistical
- Cost Effectiveness Analysis
- Departments: Family & Preventive Medicine - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
|Residency||University of South Dakota/Rapid City Regional Hospital
|Graduate Training||Lehigh University
|Doctoral Training||Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
|Undergraduate||Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- MacDonald GP (2010). Was the FDA misled by JUPITER? J Am Osteopath Assoc, 110(8), 424-5.
- MacDonald GP (2010). Cost-effectiveness of rosuvastatin for primary prevention of cardiovascular events according to Framingham Risk Score in patients with elevated C-reactive protein. J Am Osteopath Assoc, 110(8), 427-36.