Sharon L. Talboys, PhD, MPH
- Departments: Family & Preventive Medicine - Assistant Professor (Lecturer)
- Divisions: Public Health
Academic Office Information
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine
375 Chipeta Way, Room: Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Graduate Training||Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health
International Health Concentration, Behavioral Science/Health Education Track
|Undergraduate||State University of New York at Geneseo
Major: Anthropology; Minors: Biology and Studio Art
|Workshop Coordinator and Resource Person. Indo-US Bilateral Workshop on Collaborative Leadership in Public Health. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India||India|
|Co-Instructor, National Workshop on Mixed Methods Research, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India||India|
|Invited Speaker: Global Summit on Science and Spirituality for World Peace, MIT University, Pune, India||India|
|01/01/2014||Volunteer Consultant||Chandigarh, IndiaProvided on-site technical assistance for a village-level child nutrition program and women's empowerment program||India|
|06/01/1997||Volunteer Student Researcher||Carabuco, Bolivia||Bolivia|
- Kwabeng MA, Kyei KA, Manortey S, Vanderpuye V, Kitson-Mills D, Yarney J, Talboys S (2020). Assessment of clinical outcome and health insurance coverage among patients with breast cancer. J Public Health Africa, 11(1), 1344.
- Qeadan F, Akofua Mensah N, Tingey B, Bern R, Rees T, Talboys S, Pal Singh T, Lacey S, Shoaf K (2020). What Protective Health Measures Are Americans Taking in Response to COVID-19? Results from the COVID Impact Survey. Int J Environ Res Public Health, 17(17).
- Obasi M, Manortey S, Kyei KA, Addo MK, Talboys S, Gay L, Baiden F (2019). Sexual and reproductive health of adolescents in schools for people with disabilities. Pan Afr Med J, 33, 299.
- Talboys SL, Kaur M, VanDerslice J, Gren LH, Bhattacharya H, Alder SC (2017). What Is Eve Teasing? A Mixed Methods Study of Sexual Harassment of Young Women in the Rural Indian Context. Sage Open, 7(1), 215824401769716.
- Alder SC, Clark JD, White GL Jr, Talboys S, Mottice S (2004). Physician preparedness for bioterrorism recognition and response: a Utah-based needs assessment. Disaster Manag Response, 2(3), 69-74.