Michael B. Cohen, MD
Vice-Chair, Faculty & Housestaff Development, Department of Pathology
- Patient Safety
- Diagnostic Errors
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Departments: Orthopaedics - Adjunct Professor
- Cancer Center Programs: Cell Response & Regulation
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic)
- American Board of Pathology (Sub: Cytopathology)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Academic Office Information
Huntsman Cancer Hospital
1950 Circle of Hope, Room: N3100
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Dr. Michael Cohen's clinical expertise is cytopathology and urologic cancers.
|Chief Resident||University of California at San Francisco
Anatomic Pathology/Cytology Fellow
|Residency||University of California at San Francisco
|Internship||Albany Medical Center Hospital
|Professional Medical||Albany Medical College
|Other Training||United Nations International School
- Weiner GJ, Rokhlin OW, Cohen MB (2003). Prostate Cell Surface Antigen-Specific Antibodies. U.S. Patent No. 6, 512, 096. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Rokhlin OW, Weiner G, Cohen MB (2003). Bispecific antibodies for retargeting anticancer cytotoxic lymphocytes. U.S. Patent No. 6, 207, 805. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Campbell KP, Henry M, Cohen MB (2002). Evaluation of adenocarcinoma of the prostate and breast using anti-dystroglycan antibodies. U.S. Patent No. 6, 379, 893. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.