Julie A. Jackson, MD
- Departments: Pathology - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic & Clinical)
- American Board of Pathology (Sub: Cytopathology)
Academic Office Information
VA - Building #14
500 S Foothill Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84148
|Fellowship||The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
|Residency||Loyola University Medical Center
|Chief Resident||Loyola University Medical Center
|Assistant Chief Resident|
|Professional Medical||Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine
- Jackson JA, Barkan, GA, Kapur, U, Wojcik E (). Cytologic and Cystoscopic Predictors of Recurrence and Progression in Low Grade Urothelial Carcinoma. Cancer Cytopathol, 121(7), 398-402.
- Jackson JA, Kapur U, Ersahin C (2012 Apr). Utility of p16, Ki-67, and HPV test in diagnosis of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and atrophy in women older than 50 years with 3- to 7-year follow-up. Int J Surg Pathol, 20(2), 146-53.