Gary J. Faerber, FACS, MD
- Kidney Calculi
- Education (Medical and Graduate)
- Education and Training
- Departments: Surgery - Professor (Clinical)
- Divisions: Urology
- American Board of Urology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Academic Office Information
School of Medicine
30 N 1900 E, Room: 3B420
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Dr. Gary J. Faerber received his M.D. from Temple University in Philadelphia in 1984. He then completed his residency in urology at the University of Michigan in 1989. He remained on faculty at Michigan and rose to the academic rank of Professor and was the Edward J. McGuire Research Professor. He recently joined the faculty as Professor of Urology in the Department of Surgery at the University of Utah. He is currently the Medical Director of the South Jordan Health Center and Surgeon Lead for Ambulatory Surgery Services of the University of Utah Health System.
He has held numerous leadership positions serving as Treasurer and President of the Society of Urologic Chairman and Program Directors, Secretary and President of the Michigan Urologic Society, Secretary and now currently President of the North Central Section of the American Urologic Association. His main area of clinical interest is in urinary calculus disease and has authored over 120 peer-reviewed manuscripts and 17 chapters and has been an invited speaker nationally and internationally. Throughout his career he has had a strong interest in medical education. While at the University of Michigan he was the Residency Program Director from 2003-2013 and Associate Chair of Education from 2010-2016 where he also served on the Graduate Medical Education Internal Review Committee. During his tenure at the University of Michigan he received recognition for his outstanding teaching contributions to the Department of Urology by being twice awarded the Silver Cystoscope Award and was elected to the University of Michigan League of Medical Educators. He recently was elected into the University of Utah School of Medicine Academy of Health Science Educators. On a national level he was selected to serve on the AUA Core Curriculum Committee and was a member of the Resident Education Committee of the American College of Surgeons. He has also been the organizer and moderator of the annual AUA Resident Bowl since its inception in 2011. Currently he is co-program chair for the 2018 Society of Academic Urology Program Directors, Coordinators and Academicians Meeting.
His main area of clinical interest is in urinary calculus disease and has authored over 120 peer-reviewed manuscripts and 17 chapters and has been an invited speaker nationally and internationally. He also has an interest in medical education for which he has been recognized nationally while serving on the Resident Education Committee of the American College of Surgeons. He was acknowledged by the University of Michigan for both his institutional and national contributions to education by his election to the University of Michigan League of Medical Educators and was just recently elected into the University of Utah School of Medicine Academy of Health Science Educators where he will continue his tireless contributions to education.
|Residency||University of Michigan Health System
|Internship||University of Michigan Health System
|Professional Medical||Temple University School of Medicine
|Undergraduate||University of California, San Diego
- Singla N, Montie JE, Lee CT, Wolf JS, Faerber GJ (2015). Experience in 45 consecutive patients with neobladders undergoing retrograde ureteroscopy for upper tract abnormalities. Urol Pract, 2(5), 244-9.
- Kozminski MA, Kozminski DJ, Roberts WW, Faerber GJ, Hollingsworth JM, Wolf JS Jr (2015). Symptomatic subcapsular and perinephric hematoma following ureteroscopic lithotripsy for renal calculi. J Endourol, 29(3), 277-82.
- Dauw CA, Faerber GJ, Hollingsworth JM 3rd, Wolf JS Jr (2015). Wire-reinforced ureteral stents to rescue from nephrostomy tube in extrinsic ureteral obstruction. Can J Urol, 22(3), 7806-10.
- Dauw CA, Kaufman SR, Hollenbeck BK, Roberts WW, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr, Hollingsworth JM 3rd (2014). Expulsive therapy versus early endoscopic stone removal in patients with acute renal colic: a comparison of indirect costs. J Urol, 191(3), 673-7.
- Macari D, Faerber GJ, Hafez KS, Hollenbeck BK, Montie JE, Wood DP, Wolf JS Jr (2014). Open surgical partial nephrectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma. International Journal of Urology, 21(4), 409-12.
- Ambani SN, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Hollingsworth JM, Wolf JS Jr (2013). Ureteral stents for impassable ureteroscopy. J Endourol, 27(5), 549-53.
- Jackson RE, Casanova NF, Wallner LP, Dunn RL, Hedgepeth RC, Faerber GJ, Wei JT (2013). Risk factors for delayed hematuria following photoselective vaporization of the prostate. J Urol, 190(3), 903-8.
- Gadzinski AJ, Roberts WW, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2012). Long-term outcomes of immediate versus delayed nephroureterectomy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma. J Endourol, 26(5), 566-73.
- Warren GJ, Roberts WW, Hollingsworth J, Wolf JS Jr, Faerber GJ (2012). Prevention of wrong site surgery during upper tract endoscopy. Urology, 79(2), 475-7.
- Johnson EK, Filson CP, Faerber GJ, Park JM, Bloom DA, Wan J (2012). Prospective tracking of pediatric urology consults: knowing is half the battle. J Urol, 187(5), 1844-9.
- Gdor Y, Faddegon S, Krambeck AE, Roberts WW, Faerber GJ, Teichman JM, Lingeman JE, Wolf JS Jr (2011). Multi-institutional assessment of ureteroscopic laser papillotomy for chronic flank pain associated with papillary calcifications. J Urol, 185(1), 192-7.
- Tan HJ, Strope SA, He C, Roberts WW, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2011). Immediate unplanned hospital admission after outpatient ureteroscopy for stone disease. J Urol, 185(6), 2181-5.
- Schade GR, Wolf JS, Faerber GJ (2011). Ex-vivo ureteroscopy at the time of live donor nephrectomy. J Endourol, 25(9), 1405-9.
- Johnson EK, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Wolf JS Jr, Park JM, Bloom DA, Wan J (2011). Are stone protocol computed tomography scans mandatory for children with suspected urinary calculi? Urology, 78(3), 662-6.
- Brede C, Hollingsworth JM, Faerber GJ, Taylor JS, Wolf JS Jr (2010). Medical expulsive therapy for ureteral calculi in the real world: targeted education increases use and improves patient outcome. J Urol, 183(2), 585-9.
- Hollingsworth JM, Wolf JS Jr, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Dunn RL, Hollenbeck BK (2010). Understanding the barriers to the dissemination of medical expulsive therapy. J Urol, 184(6), 2368-72.
- Hagan EC, Lloyd AL, Rasko DA, Faerber GJ, Mobley HL (2010). Escherichia coli global gene expression in urine from women with urinary tract infection. PLoS Pathog, 6(11), e1001187.
- Kaplan JR, Johnson E, Faerber GJ (2009). Unusual foreign body resulting in upper urinary tract calculus formation. Curr Urol, 3, 156-7.
- Strope SA, Ye Z, Hollingsworth JM, Faerber G, Wolf JS Jr, Wei JT, Hollenbeck BK (2009). Weekend admission and treatment of patients with renal colic: a case of avoidable variation? Urology, 73(4), 720-4; discussion 724.
- Wang R, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Morris DS, Wolf JS Jr (2009). Single-center North American experience with wolf Piezolith 3000 in management of urinary calculi. Urology, 73(5), 958-63.
- Strope SA, Wolf JS Jr, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Hollenbeck BK (2009). Changing practice locations for upper urinary tract stone disease. J Urol, 182(3), 1005-11.
- Beebe-Dimmer JL, Faerber GJ, Morgenstern H, Wojno K, Halstead-Nussloch B, Cooney KA (2008). Measures of composition and prostate specific antigen levels: A review and findings from the Flint Men’s Health Study. Urology, 71, 554-60.
- Montie J, Faerber G, Schaeffer A, Steers W, Liebert M, Stoll D, Macoska J (2008). Urology residency and research: round table discussion and plea for innovation. Urology, 71(5), 762-5; discussion 765-6.
- Wenzler DL, Kim SP, Rosevear HM, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Wolf JS Jr (2008). Success of ureteral stents for intrinsic ureteral obstruction. J Endourol, 22(2), 295-9.
- Rowley MW, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2008). The University of Michigan experience with percutaneous nephrostolithotomy for urinary matrix calculi. Urology, 72(1), 61-4.
- Kim SP, Sarmast Z, Daignault S, Faerber GJ, McGuire EJ, Latini JM (2008). Long-term durability and functional outcomes among patients with artificial urinary sphincters: a 10-year retrospective review from the University of Michigan. J Urol, 179(5), 1912-6.
- Gdor Y, Gabr AH, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2008). Holmium:yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser endoureterotomy for the treatment of transplant kidney ureteral strictures. Transplantation, 85(9), 1318-21.
- Gdor Y, Gabr AH, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Wolf JS Jr (2008). Success of laser endoureterotomy of ureteral strictures associated with ureteral stones is related to stone impaction. J Endourol, 22(11), 2507-11.
- Morgan DM, Dunn RL, Fenner DE, Faerber G, DeLancey JO, McGuire EJ, Wei JT (2007). Comparative analysis of urinary incontinence severity after autologous fascia pubovaginal sling, pubovaginal sling and tension-free vaginal tape. J Urol, 177(2), 604-8; discussion 608-9.
- Weizer AZ, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2007). Progression of disease despite good endoscopic local control of upper tract urothelial carcinoma. Urology, 70(3), 469-72.
- Rosevear HM, Kim SP, Wenzler DL, Faerber GJ, Roberts WW, Wolf JS Jr (2007). Retrograde ureteral stents for extrinsic ureteral obstruction: nine years' experience at University of Michigan. Urology, 70(5), 846-50.
- Foote J, Glavind K, Kralidis G, Wyndaele J-J and Darifencin Working Group (2006). Treatment of overactive bladder in the older patient: Pooled analysis of three phase III studies of Darifenicin, an M3 selective receptor antagonist. Eur Urol, 48, 471-7.
- Taub DA, Suh RS, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2006). Ureteroscopic laser papillotomy to treat papillary calcifications associated with chronic flank pain. Urology, 67(4), 683-7.
- Caoili EM, Cohan RH, Inampudi P, Ellis JH, Shah RB, Faerber GJ, Montie JE (2005). MDCT urography of upper tract urothelial neoplasms. AJR Am J Roentgenol, 184(6), 1873-81.
- Rashid MG, Konnak JW, Wolf JS Jr, Punch JD, Magee JC, Arenas JD, Faerber GJ (2004). Ex vivo ureteroscopic treatment of calculi in donor kidneys at renal transplantation. J Urol, 171(1), 58-60.
- Hollenbeck BK, Schuster TG, Seifman BD, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2003). Identifying patients who are suitable for stentless ureteroscopy following treatment of urolithiasis. J Urol, 170(1), 103-6.
- Nelson CP, Wolf JS Jr, Montie JE, Faerber GJ (2003). Retrograde ureteroscopy in patients with orthotopic ileal neobladder urinary diversion. J Urol, 170(1), 107-10.
- Miller DC, Montie JE, Faerber GJ (2003). Evaluating the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education core clinical competencies: techniques and feasibility in a urology training program. J Urol, 170(4 Pt 1), 1312-7.
- Suh RS, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2003). Predictive factors for applicability and success with endoscopic treatment of upper tract urothelial carcinoma. J Urol, 170(6 Pt 1), 2209-16.
- Hollenbeck BK, Schuster TG, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2003). Safety and efficacy of same-session bilateral ureteroscopy. J Endourol, 17(10), 881-5.
- Schuster TG, Hollenbeck BK, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2002). Ureteroscopy for lower pole calculi: a comparison of two methods. J Urol, 168(43-5).
- Caoili EM, Cohan RH, Korobkin M, Platt JF, Francis IR, Faerber GJ, Montie JE, Ellis JH (2002). Urinary tract abnormalities: initial experience with multi-detector row CT urography. Radiology, 222(2), 353-60.
- Dash A, Schuster TG, Hollenbeck BK, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2002). Ureteroscopic treatment of renal calculi in morbidly obese patients: a stone-matched comparison. Urology, 60(3), 393-7; discussion 397.
- Graham CW, Dmochowski RR, Faerber GJ, Clemens JQ, Westney OL (2002). Pubic osteomyelitis following bladder neck surgery using bone anchors: a report of 9 cases. J Urol, 168(5), 2055-7; discussion 2057-8.
- Waterfield RT, Platt JF, Francis IR, Faerber GJ, Hollenbeck BK, Korobkin MT (2001). Comparison of size measurements obtained from acial vs reformatted CT in ureteral calculi which failed to pass spontaneously. Radiology, 221, 500.
- Bent AE, Foote J, Siegel S, Faerber G, Chao R, Gormley EA (2001). Collagen implant for treating stress urinary incontinence in women with urethral hypermobility. J Urol, 166(4), 1354-7.
- Hollenbeck BK, Schuster TG, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2001). Routine placement of ureteral stents is unnecessary after ureteroscopy for urinary calculi. Urology, 57(4), 639-43.
- Wei JT, Schottenfeld D, Cooper K, Taylor JM, Faerber GJ, Velarde MA, Bree R, Montie JE, Cooney KA (2001). The natural history of lower urinary tract symptoms in black American men: relationships with aging, prostate size, flow rate and bothersomeness. J Urol, 165(5), 1521-5.
- Schuster TG, Hollenbeck BK, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2001). Complications of ureteroscopy: analysis of predictive factors. J Urol, 166(2), 538-40.
- Clemens JQ, Schuster TG, Konnak JW, McGuire EJ, Faerber GJ (2001). Revision rate after artificial urinary sphincter implantation for incontinence after radical prostatectomy: actuarial analysis. J Urol, 166(4), 1372-5.
- Hollenbeck BK, Schuster TG, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2001). Comparison of outcomes of ureteroscopy for ureteral calculi located above and below the pelvic brim. Urology, 58(3), 351-6.
- Hollenbeck BK, Schuster TG, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS (2001). Flexible ureteroscopy in conjunction with in situ lithotripsy for lower pole calculi. Urology, 58(6), 859-63.
- Hollenbeck BK, Spencer SL, Faerber GJ (2000). Use of a working channel catheter during flexible ureteroscopic laser lithotripsy. J Urol, 163(6), 1808-9.
- Kielb S, Koo HP, Bloom DA, Faerber GJ (2000). Nephrolithiasis associated with the ketogenic diet. J Urol, 164(2), 464-6.
- Clemens JQ, DeLancey JO, Faerber GJ, Westney OL, Mcguire EJ (2000). Urinary tract erosions after synthetic pubovaginal slings: diagnosis and management strategy. Urology, 56(4), 589-94.
- Faerber GJ, Bloom DA (1999). The origin and utility of Bergman’s sign. Contemp Urol, 11, 16-7.
- Faerber GJ (1999). Management of failed suspension procedure for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Mediguide to Urology, 11, 1-7.
- Leng WW, Faerber G, Del Terzo M, McGuire EJ (1999). Long-term outcome of incontinent ileovesicostomy management of severe lower urinary tract dysfunction. J Urol, 161(6), 1803-6.
- Wei JT, Gross M, Jaffe CA, Gravlin K, Lahaie M, Faerber GJ, Cooney KA (1999). Androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer results in significant loss of bone density. Urology, 54(4), 607-11.
- Lau WC, Green CR, Faerber GJ, Tait AR, Golembiewski JA (1999). Determination of the effective therapeutic dose of intrathecal sufentanil for extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy. Anesth Analg, 89(4), 889-92.
- Plata AL, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (1999). Stent placement for the diagnosis of upper tract obstruction. Tech Urol, 5(4), 207-9.
- Faerber GJ, Tchetgen MB (1998). Expeditious method of difficult ureteral stent change with preservation of ureteral access. J Urol, 160(5), 1781-3.
- Faerber GJ, Belville WD, Ohl DA, Plata A (1998). Comparison of transurethral versus periurethral collagen injection in women with intrinsic sphincter deficiency. Tech Urol, 4(3), 124-7.
- Faerber GJ (1998). Urethral diverticulectomy and pubovaginal sling for simultaneous treatment of urethral diverticulum and intrinsic sphincter deficiency. Tech Urol, 4(4), 192-7.
- Faerber GJ, Richardson TD, Farah N, Ohl DA (1997). Retrograde treatment of ureteropelvic junction obstruction using the ureteral cutting balloon catheter. J Urol, 157(2), 454-8.
- Faerber GJ, Goh M (1997). Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy in the morbidly obese patient. Tech Urol, 3(2), 89-95.
- Faerber GJ, Richardson TD (1997). Long-term results of transurethral collagen injection in men with intrinsic sphincter deficiency. J Endourol, 11(4), 273-7.
- Faerber GJ (1996). Endoscopic collagen injection therapy in elderly women with type I stress urinary incontinence. J Urol, 155(2), 512-4.
- Chai T, Chung AK, Belville WD, Faerber GJ (1995). Compliance and complications of clean intermittent catheterization in the spinal cord injured patient. Paraplegia, 33(3), 161-3.
- Park JM, Faerber GJ, Bloom DA (1995). Long-term outcome evaluation of patients undergoing the meatal advancement and glanuloplasty procedure. J Urol, 153(5), 1655-6.
- Richardson TD, Kennelly MJ, Faerber GJ (1995). Endoscopic injection of glutaraldehyde cross-linked collagen for the treatment of intrinsic sphincter deficiency in women. Urology, 46(3), 378-81.
- Ellis JH, Campo RP, Marx MV, Cohan RH, Platt JF, Sonda LP, Faerber GJ, Kim DH (1995). Positional variation in the Whitaker test. Radiology, 197(1), 253-5.
- Wan J, Kozminski M, Wang SC, Faerber GJ, McGuire EJ, Bloom DA, Ritchey ML (1994). Intravesical instillation of gentamicin sulfate: in vitro, rat, canine, and human studies. Urology, 43(4), 531-6.
- Ohl DA, Faerber GJ, Hurd WW (1994). Urologic laparoscopy with a new blunt-tipped trocar: safe, rapid access without the use of fascial sutures. Urology, 43(6), 861-4.
- Schwartz SL, Kennelly MJ, McGuire EJ, Faerber GJ (1994). Incontinent ileo-vesicostomy urinary diversion in the treatment of lower urinary tract dysfunction. J Urol, 152(1), 99-102.
- Faerber GJ, Park JM, Bloom DA (1994). Treatment of pediatric urethral stricture disease with the neodymium:yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser. Urology, 44(2), 264-7.
- Belville WD, Swierzewski SJ 3rd, Wedemeyer G, Faerber G, McGuire EJ (1993). Synchronous cystoscopy and cystometry in the management of neurogenic bladder dysfunction. J Urol, 150(2 Pt 1), 431-3.
- Liebert M, Wedemeyer G, Stein JA, Washington R Jr, Faerber G, Flint A, Grossman HB (1993). Evidence for urothelial cell activation in interstitial cystitis. J Urol, 149(3), 470-5.
- Faerber GJ, Konnak JW (1993). Results of combined Nesbit penile plication with plaque incision and placement of Dacron patch in patients with severe Peyronie's disease. J Urol, 149(5 Pt 2), 1319-20.
- Faerber GJ, Wan J, Bloom DA, Marx MV (1992). Percutaneous extraction of calculi from continent augmentation cystoplasty. Journal of Endourology, 6(6), 417-9.
- Vonderheid EC, Sobel EL, Hoeldtke RD, Faerber GJ, Sardi VS (1987). Kynurenic acid and xanthurenic acid excretion after tryptophan loading in actinic reticuloid. Int J Dermatol, 26(1), 33-41.
- Faerber GJ (2001). Pediatric urolithiasis. [Review]. Curr Opin Urol, 11(4), 385-9.
- Plata AL, Faerber GJ, Koo HP, Putzi M (1999). Extraosseous metaplasia of the renal pelvis in a child. [Review]. J Urol, 161(4), 1295-6.
- Swierzewski SJ 3rd, Wan J, Boffini A, Faerber GJ (1993). The management of meatal obstruction due to Kaposi's sarcoma of the glans penis. [Review]. J Urol, 150(1), 193-5.
- Faerber GJ (2013). Postoperative Imaging. In Manoj Monga (Ed.), Ureteroscopy. Indications, Instrumentation, and Technique. New York: Humana Press, Springer.
- Faerber GJ (2012). Ureteroneocystostomy. In Joseph A Smith Jr., Stuart S. Howards, Edward J. McGuire, Glenn M. Preminger (Eds.), Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery. Oxford, England: Elsevier Publishing.
- Faerber GJ (2012). Boari Flap reconstruction. In Joseph A Smith Jr., Stuart S. Howards, Edward J. McGuire, Glenn M. Preminger (Eds.), Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery. Oxford, England: Elsevier Publishing.
- Faerber GJ (2011). Surgical Stone Management. In Allen F Morey, Daniel A Shoskes (Eds.), American Urological Association Educational Review Manual in Urology. New York, NY: Castle Connolly Graduate Medical Publishing.
- Schade GR, Faerber GJ (2010). Urinary Tract Stones. In Heidelbaugh J, Rew K, Mas J (Eds.), Primary Care Clinical Office Practice. Elsevier.
- Schade G, Faerber GJ (2010). Urinary Lithiasis. In Heidelbaugh J, Rew K, Mas, J (Eds.), Men’s Health. Elsevier.
- Faerber GJ (2008). Renal Lithiasis. In Heidelbaugh J, Latini J, et al (Eds.), Clinical Mens Health: Evidence in Practice. Elsevier.
- Faerber GJ (2008). Hematuria. In Heidelbaugh J, Latini J, et al (Eds.), Clinical Mens Health: Evidence in Practice. Elsevier.
- Faerber GJ (2007). Surgical Stone Management. In Allen F Morey, Daniel A Shoskes (Eds.), American Urological Association Educational Review Manual in Urology. New York, NY: Castle Connolly Graduate Medical Publishing.
- Faerber GJ (2000). Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction. In Gomella LG, Dambro M (Eds.), Five Minute Urology Consult. Baltimore, MD: Williams and Wilkins.
- Faerber GJ (1998). Interstitial Cystitis. In Glenn (Ed.), Urologic Surgery (4th, pp. Chapter 30, 243-51). Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott.
- Faerber GJ (1997). Augmentation of the bladder: Spectrum of procedures. In Montie JM (Ed.), Atlas of the Urologic Clinics of North America (5 (2), pp. 99-123). Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders.
- Grossman HB, Konnak JW, Faerber GJ, Belville W, Ohl DA (1997). Male Anatomy and Physiology. In Greenfield LJ (Ed.), Essentials of Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice (pp. Chapter 105, 765-72). Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven.
- Faerber GJ, Bloom DA (1996). Pediatric Endourology. In Gillenwater J, Grayhack J, Howards S, Duckett J (Eds.), Adult and Pediatric Urology (3rd, pp. Chapter 60, 2739-58). New York: CV Mosby Publishers.
- Bloom DA, Faerber GJ, Bomalaski MD (1995). Urinary Incontinence in Young Girls. In Klutke C (Ed.), Urologic Clinics of North America (22: No.3, p. 521). Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders.
- Faerber GJ (1994). Urinary Retention and Urethral Obstruction. In Kursh E and McGuire EJ (Eds.), Female Urology (pp. Chapter 36, 517-32). Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott.
- Grossman HB, Konnak JW, McGuire EJ, Sonda LP III, Ohl DA, Faerber GJ (1993). Genitourinary Pathophysiology. In Greenfield LJ (Ed.), Surgery: Scientific Basis of Surgical Practice (Chapter 15, pp. 1991-2005). Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott.
- Tan HJ, Siu W, Faerber GJ, McGuire EJ, Latini JM (2010). Long-term durability of pubovaginal fascial slings in women who then become pregnant and deliver. Int Urogynecol J, 21(6), 631-5.
- Borza T, Shah RB, Faerber GJ, Wolf JS Jr (2010). Localized amyloidosis of the upper urinary tract: a case series of three patients managed with reconstructive surgery or surveillance. J Endourol, 24(4), 641-4.
- Martinez-Suarez HJ, Wang R, Faerber GJ (2009). Atorvastatin-induced hemorrhagic cystitis: a case report. Urology, 73(3), 681.e5-6.
- Magliocca JF, Faerber GJ, Upchurch GR Jr (2005). Solitary common iliac artery inflammatory aneurysm in a healthy woman: case report and review of the literature. Ann Vasc Surg, 19(6), 890-5.
- Nakada SY, Ono Y, Hepler SM, Faerber GJ, Babayan RK, Savage SJ, Turk TM (2003). Controversial cases in endourology. J Endourol, 17(1), 29-32.
- Gruenenfelder J, McGuire EJ, Faerber GJ (2002). Acute urinary retention associated with the use of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors. J Urol, 168(3), 1106.
- Miller DC, Faerber GJ (2001). Arterial pseudoaneurysm complicating endoscopic fulguration of upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma. Urology, 58(5), 799.
- Tchetgen MB, Sanda MG, Montie JE, Faerber GJ (2000). Collagen injection for the treatment of incontinence after cystectomy and orthotopic neobladder reconstruction in women. J Urol, 163(1), 212-4.
- Rozanski TA, Faerber GJ (1994). Massive locally extensive prostate cancer. Urology, 43(2), 242-3.
- Singla N, Montie JE, Lee CT, Wolf JS Jr, Faerber GJ (2013). Retrograde ureteroscopy in patients with orthotopic ileal neobladder reconstruction for bladder cancer: A 17 year experience. American Urological Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA [Abstract].
- Faerber GJ, Richardson T (1995). Retrograde endoscopic management of ureteropelvic junction obstruction using the Acucise catheter. North Central Section of the American Urological Association, Minneapolis, MN [Abstract].