- Departments: Internal Medicine - Research Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Epidemiology
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties (Sub: Pharmacotherapy)
- Burningham Z, Chen W, Sauer BC, Richter Lagha R, Hansen J, Huynh T, Patel S, Leng J, Halwani A, Kramer BJ (2019). VA Geriatric Scholars Program's impact on prescribing potentially inappropriate medications. Am J Manag Care, 25(9), 425-430.
- Patel S, Carmichael JM, Taylor JM, Bounthavong M, Higgins DT (2017). Evaluating the Impact of a Clinical Decision Support Tool to Reduce Chronic Opioid Dose and Decrease Risk Classification in a Veteran Population. Ann Pharmacother, 52(4), 325-331.
- Carmichael JM, Meier J, Robinson A, Taylor J, Higgins DT, Patel S (2017). Leveraging electronic medical record data for population health management in the Veterans Health Administration: Successes and lessons learned. Am J Health Syst Pharm, 74(18), 1447-1459.
- Buckley MS, Berry AJ, Kazem NH, Patel SA, Librodo PA (2014). Clinical utility of treprostinil in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension: an evidence-based review. Core Evid, 9, 71-80.
- Buckley MS, Patel SA, Hattrup AE, Kazem NH, Jacobs SC, Culver MA (2013). Conivaptan for treatment of hyponatremia in neurologic and neurosurgical adults. Ann Pharmacother, 47(9), 1194-200.
- Buckley MS, Anderson CS, Patel SA, Yerondopoulos MJ, Wicks LM, Martin MT (2013). Apparent lack of cross-reactivity for infusion-related reactions between two forms of lipid-based amphotericin B. Am J Health Syst Pharm, 70(12), 1047-51.
- Buckley MS, Kane-Gill SL, Patel SA (2013). Clinical and economic evaluation of an evidence-based institutional epoetin-utilization management program. Clin Ther, 35(3), 294-302.