Program Coordinator/Manager Advocacy Committee Information (PCMAC)
- 2016 ACGME Poster
- GME Associate Director of Educational Programs
- GME Academic Manager Job Description
- GME Admin/Academic Coordinator Job Description
- FTE Recommendation
- Recommendation Letter from GMEC
- New Coordinator Welcome Email from CAC
- New Coordinator ½ Day Training (Orientation)
- 2013 Survey Questions
- 2015 Survey Questions
- 2016 Survey Questions
- 2017 Survey Questions
The Coordinator Advocacy Committee (CAC) Mission was created to promote fairness, equality, and job satisfaction among program coordinators/managers, to implement ways to easily share information and processes between the cohort, and to educate program directors and administrators on the role and importance of the coordinator position. Here you can find information regarding the committee, the ACGME poster presentation, and recommendations.
Please contact Sharee Bracken by phone at 801-312-2735 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.