- Each individual oral presentation is given 15 minutes. AHSR 2019 recommends 10 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes of questions. This time frame will be strictly enforced. A cowbell will be rang in the hallway at the 14 minute mark of your presentation.
- Due to the high quantity of presentations, we do not have time for presentations to start and/or end late. Please be respectful and mindful of time.
- Each session will include an AHSR 2019 staff member and moderator to help keep track of time, illicit questions, and help with any technical difficulties.
- Each presenter will need to bring their presentation on a flash drive that will be given to the AHSR staff member who will then upload the presentation on to the laptop. It is the responsibility of the presenter to get this flash drive to the AHSR staff member during the break before the start of their session.
- Please see the conference schedule here to find your corresponding break time.
- The AHSR 2019 Poster Session will be held on Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 6-8 PM MST in the Grand Summit Sundial Pavilion.
- Each abstract/poster has been assigned a number between 1-98. For even number posters, authors will present 6-7 PM MST, and odd numbered authors/posters will present 7-8 PM MST.
- A cash bar and light refreshments and drinks will be available.
- Please anticipate a poster size of 92x44 (see image of reference).
- AHSR 2019 will provide t-pins and a binder clip for all posters.
- It is encouraged that all abstact authors attend AHSR 2019. However, it is required that at least one author attends to present their poster during the poster session.