Our research is supported by funding from several organizations, including the NIH, DOD, Department of Veterans Affairs, the University of Utah, and other foundations.
- 1RF1AG054052-01 (BYU - Kauwe; UU - Cannon-Albright) - Epidemiology of Alzheimer’s Disease Resilience and Risk Pedigrees
- 5P30CA042014-28 (Beckerle) - Cancer Center Support Grant
- 4R01CA164138-05 (Tavtigian/Cannon-Albright) - Massively Parallel Sequencing for Familial Colon Cancer Genes
- 4U01CA089600-13 (PTE PI: Thibodeau; Site PI: Cannon-Albright) - Prostate Cancer Susceptibility - the ICPCG Study (International Consortium on Prostate Cancer Genetics)
- 5R01CA195614-02 (Huff/Cannon-Albright) - High-Throughput Sequencing to Identify Novel Melanoma Susceptibility Genes
- W81XWH-14-PCRP-IDA (Cannon-Albright) – Identification of Prostate Cancer Predisposition Genes on the Y Chromosome
Department of Veterans Affairs
- SPLB-001-14S (Cannon-Albright) – Creation and Analysis of a National VA Genealogy/Medical Phenotype Resource
University of Utah
- Pilot Grant (Cannon-Albright) - "Informative linkage analysis of extended longevity pedigrees in Utah," from University of Utah Center on Aging
- Pilot Award (Cannon-Albright) - "Informative analysis of high-risk non-smoking-related lung cancer pedigrees to identify predisposition genes" from University of Utah, Cancer Control and Population Sciences
- CRR Mini-Grant Award (Cannon-Albright) - "Identification and characterization of a novel melanoma susceptibility gene" from University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Pilot Grant (Teerlink) - "Identification of Predisposition Genes for Osteoporosis" from University of Utah Center on Aging
- MDOT Mini-Grant Award (Cannon-Albright) - "Identification and characterization of a novel melanoma susceptibility gene. Follow-up on melanoma gene identification" from University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Utah Diabetes and Metabolism Center. (Cannon-Albright) - "Gene identification for Type 2 Diabetes using an extended high-risk pedigree resource"
Intermountain Research and Medical Foundation
- Research Grant (Cannon-Albright) - Familiality in Brain Tumors; a genotyping study of pedigrees of brain tumor patients with increased relativity, from the Utah Population Database (UPDB) and Intermountain BioRepository (IBR)
- Interstitial Cystitis Association (Allen-Brady PI) - "A Pilot Study to Identify Predisposition Genes for Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome"
- CURED Foundation (Allen-Brady, PI)