Neurobiology & Anatomy Training
- Graduate Program Checklist: Maintained in student file in department office
- Summary of Laboratory Rotations: For direct admitions only
- Student Pledge: Due immediately upon joining the Neurobiology and Anatomy Program
- Lab Acceptance: For direct admitions and MD/PhD students only
- Faculty Agreement: Due immediately upon joining a laboratory
- Establish a Second Year Advisory Committee: Due within 3 months of joining the Program
- Consent to Teaching Assistantship: Due prior to beginning a TAship
- Establish a Supervisory Exam Committee: Due prior to Qualifying Exam
- Change of Supervisory Committee: Due prior to and following Qualifying Exam
- Report of the Qualifying Examination: Due immediately after examination.
NOTE:If the student receives a Conditional Pass, a second form is required after the conditions have been resolved
- Report of Supervisory Committee Meeting: Due annually, after every committee meeting
- Program of Study: Due in CIS the semester prior to defense date.
NOTE: Please contact the Department Academic Administrator
- Final Examination for PhD forms: Due immediately after oral examination
- Exit Interview / Check-Out form: Due prior to leaving the department / program
University of Utah Graduate School Thesis Office
- Residency Reclassification Application: Due for domestic students after completion of 40 credit hours of graduate coursework
- Application for Graduate Degree: Due the semester prior to defense date.
- Supervisory Committee Approval, Final Reading Approval, and Statement of Approval