Providing Outreach to the Utah Community
Welcome to the Office of Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion website. Here, you will find information on the various outreach programs we provide to pre-K-12 grade students, undergraduates, graduates, and medical students.
The mission of the Office of Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion is to extend an open invitation to all embracing and supporting all values for the enrichment of the entire Utah community. Additionally, we seek to value and embrace all outreach in order to bridge the Utah Community and the SOM through educational and healthcare partnerships.
- To create sustainable educational and health partnerships for the purpose of medical student volunteer efforts to the entire Utah community.
- To support partnerships within the School of Medicine and the entire Utah community
- To maintain educational continuum through medical school
- To embrace all medical students' volunteer efforts to serve the Utah community
- To lead efforts for cultural awareness and embrace and welcome cultural differences in the School of Medicine and the Utah community