The Shot to Live campaign is generously funded through a Community Access to Child Health (CATCH) grant from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
The CATCH Program is a national program of the AAP designed to improve access to health care by supporting pediatricians and communities involved in community-based efforts for children.
A Shot to Live is proud to partner with several outstanding community partners who work to prevent anaphylaxis and promote pediatric health.
Our partners include:
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Utah Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE)
- Utah Medical Association (UMA)
- Mylan Specialty (EpiPen)
- Salt Lake City School District Nurses
- Utah Food Allergy Network (UFAN)
- University of Utah Pediatric Residency Program
- University of Utah Department of Pediatrics
- Bureau of EMS Utah Department of Health
- Sanofi US (Auvi-Q)