Our mission is to accelerate the translation of research to the bedside for the benefit of the patient.
Our University of Utah investigators and staff at the Data Coordinating Center (DCC), in conjunction with the Clinical Trials Office (CTO), have extensive experience with coordinating complex multicenter registries, observational studies, and randomized trials.
For more than a decade we have supported over a dozen research networks in both adult and pediatric populations.
We have validated an electronic data capture (EDC) system to meet 21 CRF Part 11 compliance for the submission of data to the FDA.
Clinical Data Management
Study Logistics & Training
Cultivate growth of PI concepts to funded trials (basic to fantastic); our track record is great.
- Motivate and engage sites through long trials (Keeping the Spark Alive)
- Blended 2 networks to create largest funded trial ever (THAPCA) in NHLBI
- THAPCA answered critical question in post cardiac arrest care
- Developed MARF & MAP process to accelerate publications; better balance funded STATS support
- Build high quality databases and data management plans
- TBI Study enrollment = 44,000
- MAGIC Study enrollment = 208 patients in SCD
- PECARN Bronchiolitis study CHANGED treatment in the country
- IT built many applications that streamlined the data collection/transfer
- DECAAF-helped a U of U PI implement a complex, international adult cardiac trial
- BATE study = largest series of pediatric ECMO patients