- Applicants must have completed a PhD or PsyD program in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited program and an APA accredited internship.
- Individuals with a PhD/PsyD in another area of psychology who meet the APA criteria for re-specialization training in Clinical or Counseling Psychology are eligible.
- All requirements for the doctoral degree must be completed before entry into the fellowship program.
- Applicants must be United States Citizens.
- Applicants should be interested in providing clinical assessment and treatment in rehabilitation populations.
- Applicants should be interested in working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Potential candidates for the position must be willing to participate in a phone/video conference interview or in person interview.
- Applications should be completed through the APPA CAS (APPIC Psychology Postdoctoral Application).
- Applicants must meet the State of Utah requirements for licensure as a Certified Psychology Resident. For more information please access the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing.
The University of Utah Rehabilitation Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is interested in individuals with demonstrated interest in rehabilitation psychology. We prefer candidates with background and interest in behavioral medicine and working in multidisciplinary environments. The ideal candidate will ascribe to a scientist practitioner model with balanced interests and training in clinical practice and research.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Program
The University of Utah is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and educator. The University of Utah values candidates from diverse backgrounds and The University of Utah Rehabilitation Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Program welcomes and strongly encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
For additional information please visit: http://regulations.utah.edu/human-resources/5-106.php