Dr. Kristi Kleinschmit selected as a Fellow of the University of Utah Academy of Health Science Educators
Feb 2, 2021 5:32 PM
Kristi Kleinschmit, MD, Assistant Professor (Clinical), has being selected as a Fellow of the University of Utah Academy of Health Science Educators.
The Utah Academy of Health Science Educators (AHSE) serves as a community that advances excellence and value in health science education.
The specific aims of the Academy are to:
- Enhance and advocate for high value academic programs
- Advance educational innovations and scholarship
- Provide superior educational services in faculty development and mentorship
- Develop and recognize exceptional leaders in education
- Nurture a community of collaboration
Dr. Kleinschmit also serves as the Department of Psychiatry Vice Chair of Education and the Training Director for both the Triple Board and Child & Adolescent Training Programs. We are confident she will serve well in her new role as an AHSE Fellow.