Facility Details & Cost
Our facility is located in Research Park at the Huntsman Mental Health Institute (formerly UNI). It is equipped with a full TMS-EEG set-up, including:
- A controllable TMS (cTMS) stimulator, which allows for customization of TMS pulse parameters;
- A figure-8 active/sham TMS coil with cooling system, which can be used for longer protocols and repetitive TMS (rTMS)
- Two types of non-cooled coils for shorter protocols
- A neuronavigation system to incorporate patient-specific imaging for coil placement and monitoring of coil position
- A TMS-compatible EEG system with active electrodes to minimize TMS artifact during TMS-EEG protocols.
Scheduling & Cost of Facility Use
The facility is available for use by all University of Utah investigators. Please email Brian Mickey email@example.com for scheduling and information regarding the cost of using the facility.
Huntsman Mental Health Institute (HMHI)
501 Chipeta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108