Funding & Publications
- R01MH099134 from the National Institute of Mental Health
- Clark Tanner Foundation
- Sharon Kae Lehr Research Foundation in memory of James Raymond Crump
- GCRC M01-RR025764 from the National Center for Research Resources
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Institute for support of the Utah Population Database
- Young Investigator Grant from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention’s Annual Research Grants
Bakian AV, Huber RS, Coon H, Gray D, Wilson P, McMahon W, Renshaw PF (2015) Acute air pollution exposure and risk of suicide completion. Am J Epidemiol, Mar 1;181(5):295-303.
Coon H, Darlington T, Pimentel R, Smith KR, Huff CD, Hu H, Jerominski L, Hansen J, Klein M, Callor WB, Byrd J, Bakian A, Crowell SE, McMahon WM, Rajamanickam V, Camp NJ, McGlade E, Yurgelun-Todd D, Grey T, Gray D. (2013) Genetic risk factors in two Utah pedigrees at high risk for suicide. Translational Psychiatry, Nov 19;3:e325.
Darlington TM, Pimentel R, Smith K, Bakian AV, Jerominski L, Cardon J, Camp NJ, Callor WB, Grey T, Singleton M, Yandell M, Renshaw PF, Yurgelun-Todd DA, Gray D, Coon H. (2014) Identifying rare variants for genetic risk through a combined pedigree and phenotype approach: application to suicide and asthma. Translational Psychiatry, Oct 21;3:e471.
Gray D, Coon H, McGlade E, Callor WB, Byrd J, Viskochil J, Bakian A, Yurgelun-Todd D, Grey T, McMahon W (2014) Comparative analysis of suicide, accidental, and undetermined cause of death classification. Suicide Life Threat Behav, Jun;44(3):304-16.
Hollingshaus MS, Coon H, Crowell SE, Gray DD, Hanson HA, Pimentel R, Smith KR (2016) Differential vulnerability to early-life parental death: the moderating effects of family suicide history on risks for major depression and substance abuse in later life. Biodemography Soc Biol 62(1):105-25.