Continuing Ed & Accreditation
This two-day program offers up to 13.0 hours of continuing education credits in most fields with an additional 4.0 hours available in pre-conference options:
- Psychotherapy For Those Grieving Death By Overdose
- Medication Addiction Treatment For Opioid Use Disorder Waiver Eligibility Training
- Controlled Substance Prescriber Course
ACCREDITATION: ESI Management Group is accredited by the Utah Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA CREDIT: ESI Management Group designates this live educational activity for a maximum 17.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For your convenience, this program has been submitted to and/or already approved by:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- National Association of Social Workers
- Nevada Nurses Association Utah
- Peace Officers Standards & Training (POST)
- University of Utah School of Dentistry (for PACE credit)
- Utah Academy of Family Physicians (UAFP)
- Utah Psychological Association (UPA)
CME programs like this may be used for re-licensure credit in other fields (i.e. Pharmacy) not listed here. It is each person’s responsibility to record and report their attendance to the State Board(s) and/or other licensing organization(s) as needed and to check with their Boards to determine reciprocity and licensure credit in their state.
Approval by any of the organizations listed above does not imply their endorsement of any program, commercial interests or research. The same holds true for conference partners, planners, organizers, and other parties involved with this event.
The Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing (DOPL) does NOT require pre-approval of educational programs like this. Proving your attendance at educational program(s) pertinent to your field IS required. This may be done by showing your conference syllabus as proof of attendance and program applicability to your field. Certificates will also be given.