Mission Statement and Aims
Our mission is:
- To provide participants with state of the art, academic neuroradiology training across all subspecialty areas of neuroradiology.
- To train physicians to be vital members of the health care team and future leaders in medical imaging.
- To provide compassionate care without compromise.
- To promote personal responsibility and well-being
- To advance knowledge through research
- Excellence in Education: Our trainees learn radiology and imaging science from world-renowned radiologist educators, both at the point of care and through a well established didactic and case-based education curriculum.
- Excellence in Clinical Care: As a specialized referral center that cares for patients and receives imaging from a 5-state geographic area, our trainees work with state-of-the-art technology at our facilities and understand the variability of technology they will encounter in clinical practice. Our trainees learn to be efficient, thorough and accurate in their interpretation of imaging
- Excellence in Research and Innovation: Our trainees have access to customized training to create and promote value transformation in healthcare, through research, and leadership. We also provide access to high quality research training and support through collaboration with the Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research