Grant and Operational Support
Our team is available for all administrative needs of faculty, students and staff:
- Funding searches
- Proposal preparation assistance, forms preparation, and routing (note: If you are ready to submit a grant please complete the following information found here)
- Budget Development
- Progress Reporting
- Regulatory Coordination
- Research Education
- Radiology Resources and Environment information
- Public Relations coordination
- Connect faculty/researchers with Statistical, Analytical, Data access and technical writing and publishing resources as needed
Faculty can access more details on our intranet.
Our clinical research team assists researchers in meeting all regulatory requirements for grants and ongoing human and animal research. You can reach us at the numbers on the right. Please keep in mind the following:
- All research projects involving humans or animals must be approved by the Institutional Review Board (humans) or the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (animals).
- All sponsors of research (for example, NIH) require institutional approval for the use of humans or animals before funds will be released to the investigator.
- All projects involving humans submitted by Radiology faculty must be approved by Suyi Niu to ensure the correct approvals have been sought, a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) has been assigned to your project and funds are included in your budget to support the CRC's effort.