Welcome to Online CERT 2020 Training
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program educates people about disaster preparedness and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations.
Online CERT is developed to provide the FEMA standardized 2019 curriculum to learners across the United States, meeting the lecture portion of the CERT training requirements. Once completed, you just follow up with your local CERT Coordinator to complete the hands-on practical portion and receive your full CERT credentials.
Online CERT publications:
- UofU Health Launches Digital Credentials for Online Volunteer Emergency Response Training Program
- Online CERT Course Allows Digital Certification for Volunteers
- National CERT Association upcoming webinars for the "Nationwide Rollout" of Online CERT
- FREE Online CERT 2020 Course (English) OnlineCERT.org
- FREE Online CERT 2020 Course (Spanish)
- Course Flyer (English): Online CERT 2020 flyer (English)
- Course Flyer (Spanish): Online CERT 2020 Flyer (Spanish)
- Find a local CERT Program near you: Search for CERT Programs
- FAQ's: Online CERT FAQ's
- Online CERT Program Guide (English): Online CERT Program Guide (English)
- Online CERT Program Guide (Spanish): Online CERT Program Guide (Spanish)
- Please give us your feedback (enter to win $50 Amazon gift card):
- Testimonials: Please give us any comments about the Online Program you would like to share with others: Online CERT Testimonials
- How to Conduct CERT Training in Times of Pandemic
FEMA and the National CERT Association Webinars:
Webinar REGISTRATION (hosted by FEMA and the National CERT Association) on how to implement our Online CERT Program:
- August 4th, Overview of hybrid training and how to set up for success including how it is delivered, tips for recruitment, and local course registration portal set up. Download the presentation.
- September 2nd, Repeat of August 4th meeting: following the 1st National CERT Day September 1st, Nationwide rollout of the Hybrid CERT Program.
- September 29th, First webinar for CERT Programs that want to roll this out: Overview of hybrid training and how to set up for success including how it is delivered, tips for recruitment, and local course registration portal set up.
- October 6th, Webinar for program managers to answer questions and train on how to conduct the hands-on skills training. Tips on preparing our instructor for the hands-on classroom portion of the training and how to implement distancing and other measures needed for COVID-19 restrictions.
*Additional Online CERT languages will be available this fall 2020: Mandarine
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Rachel Brown, Program Manager at (801) 581-8042 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.