How to Apply
- Completed University of Utah graduate school application and transcripts submitted directly to the admissions office; note: be sure to select the correct program; computer designation for the MOH degree is “Masters of Occupational Health"
- GRE scores, quantitative, verbal, and written, from within the past five years (except for those with a prior US doctoral degree)
- TOEFL scores for international students
- Three letters of reference
- Goal statement, not to exceed 500 words
- Personal interview after the application is approved by the graduate school and RMCOEH admissions committee
The programs admit students primarily for fall semester each year, although students may be admitted for spring semester.
Fall admission: April 1
Spring admission: November 1
An additional $30 late fee will be applied by the admissions office if your application is not completed by these deadlines even if your academic program has later deadlines.
Please see the University of Utah Admissions site for additional information regarding application documents, deadlines, and fees.