RMCOEH specialty services offers occupational and environmental health consultation services. RMCOEH faculty perform consultations at RMCOEH, at the Redwood Health Center in space shared with the University Occupational Medicine Clinic, and on-site at various companies and locations in our region.
Consultation services include:
- Independent medical evaluations
- Impairment ratings
- Complex fitness for duty assessments
- Advanced medical surveillance evaluations
- Ergonomic and safety evaluations
- Industrial hygiene and hazardous substance management consultations
- Respirator fit testing
- Injury prevention
- Regulatory compliance
- Workplace wellness and health promotion
- Economic analyses of health and safety programs
- Occupational health and safety education
For additional information, please call the Residency Program Coordinator, at 801-581-3841.