Compensation: $400 It will be broken down to $100/quarter (versus the previous breakdown)
- $75 will be given if you complete the total swab series.
- $15 will be given if you complete the acute illness swab series.
- $20 will be given per blood draw (every 3 months).
- $50 will be given per convalescent COVID-19 blood draw.
- $50 will be given per convalescent influenza blood draw.
- $50 will be given per post-vaccine blood draw (up to 2 times).
- $25 per referral (For those that end up eligible and participating in the study).
University of Utah Employee Gift Card Compensation Policy IRC Section 132(e): University of Utah employee gift card compensation is required to be reported to payroll accounting as taxable W-2 earnings.