All attendees are encouraged to use the CME system to claim their attendance. Physicians will be awarded AMA PRA Category 1 credits TM; all other professions will be awarded attendance at a CME event credit that they may use for their re-credentialing purposes. Nurses seeking contact hours must claim through the CME system. All users will be able to print or save certificates. For questions regarding the CME system, please contact the UUCME Office. For questions regarding re-credentialing process or requirements, please contact your re-credentialing organization.
email@example.com or 801-581-6886
Claim your CME
Elaine J. Stroke Symposium
May 17th, 2019
Karen Gail Miller Conference Center, SLCC Campus
Thank you for your participation in our course! Please complete the short course evaluation by following the link below. The evaluation should take less than 5 minutes.
Once you complete the evaluation, the link will prompt you to claim your CME credit for this course. Thank you!
Instructions for Claiming Credit and Printing Your Certificate:
(Note: There will be a series of screens please follow the directions on each screen).
- To complete a short evaluation, claim your credit and print your course certificate please go to the following link:
- When prompted enter the email address that you used to register for the course.
- Enter the password; if you do not have a password you will be able to create one.
Hint: University of Utah Faculty use your eight digit UNID (ex. 00123456)
- Enter the following CME Activity code: 48791
- Complete the short evaluation
- Enter the number of credits you are claiming and print your certificate.
- Physicians enter the number of credits commensurate with your participation in the activity.
- Non-physicians please enter the number 00 which is the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM credits this activity is certified for.
- If you encounter any problems please call the CME office at 801-581-8664.