- Study Without Stress: Mastering Medical Sciences; Dr. Eugenia G. Kelman, Dr. Kathleen C. Straker; Sage Publications; (10/1999).
- Recommended Apps or Blogs
- Mindshift, free; A great tool for anxiety, developed by Anxiety BC. It teaches relaxation skills, develops new thinking, and suggests healthy activities. The test anxiety meditation isn't free, but is excellent.
- Test Anxiety, initial download fee: is an app to teach students effective strategies and tools for maximizing performance on exams. A psychiatrist and a certified hypnotherapist developed Test Anxiety iPad to help students who suffer from testing anxiety. The app includes 3 recordings: one for the day before a test, one for the day of the test and one the day after the test. Test Anxiety iPad is easy to use and can be adapted to a variety of different situations that may increase anxiety. The goal is to help students increase listening skills and auditory comprehension.
- Other Support and Resources