Performance Voice Conference 2019
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
8:15am-5:15pm (registration begins at 7:30am)
Location: Eccles Broadcast Center
Early registration ends TBD, 2019
In celebration of World Voice Day, University of Utah Health Care presents the Performance Voice Conference. We invite physicians, otolaryngologists, speech language pathologists, vocal coaches, voice instructors, faculty and students to join us for a day of instruction and collaboration with nationally and internationally acclaimed voice professionals.
Our partners include:
- University of Utah Voice Disorders Center,
- National Center for Voice & Speech,
- University of Utah Communication Sciences and Disorders
- University of Utah Theatre Department,
- Utah State University Communication Sciences & Disorders Department,
- and Brigham Young University's Communication Sciences & Disorders Department.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
For any questions related to exhibitor registration for this conference please contact Julie Barkmeier-Kraemer at JulieB.Kraemer@hsc.utah.edu or at 801-585-7143.
This program is offered for up to 0.75 CEUs (intermediate level, professional area).