Bogdana Schmidt, MD, MPH, is a urologic surgeon at the University of Utah specializing in urologic oncology. ... Read MoreSurgery
Salary & Benefits
University of Utah Paid Benefits
The following stipend schedule has been approved for the house staff year 2020–2021:
|Level of Training||Stipend|
The following trainee benefits are expected to be:
- Three weeks (15 working days) of paid annual vacation, and one week (5 working days) of paid annual personal/professional development time which must be scheduled with the approval of the Program Director. Both vacation and personal/professional development time is non-accruing.
- Choice of health insurance plans, including hospitalization coverage – premium costs are shared between the Hospital and the trainee for health coverage for the trainee and family.
- Group dental insurance for trainee and family at a nominal charge per month.
- Group term life insurance up to the salary amount but not to exceed $25,000 at no charge. Additional life insurance may be purchased by the trainee.
- Disability insurance for specialty-specific occupation with benefit equal to approximately 66.6% of monthly earnings up to $3,000/month (less benefits from other sources) and built-in cost-of-living rider. Basic policy paid by Hospital. Additional individual coverage may be purchased by the trainee.
- Malpractice insurance is provided by the hospital for professional activities that are an approved part of the training program.
- Utah Medical Association (UMA) membership provided for all trainees. Membership includes financial counseling and other benefits.
- Other benefits, such as reduced tuition, bookstore discount, and others as offered to all University employees.
Benjamin McCormick, MD, is a urologic surgeon at the University of Utah specializing in gender-affirming surgery, complex GU reconstruction, and trauma.... Read MoreSurgery
Priyanka Bearelly, MD, has joined the Division of Urology as a fellowship-trained urologist specializing in Male Infertility and Men’s Health.... Read MoreSurgery
Dr. Benjamin McCormick is joining the University of Utah.... Read MoreSurgery
University of Utah has matched Dr. Liem Snyder, from the University of North Carolina... Read MoreSurgery
Dr. Brock O'Neil Named Director of of the Value-Driven Healthcare Pathway ... Read MoreSurgery