Welcome our New Provider, Dr. Bogdana Schmidt
Oct 4, 2021 12:00 AM
Bogdana Schmidt, MD, MPH, is a urologic surgeon at the University of Utah specializing in urologic oncology. She attended University of San Francisco, School of Medicine and stayed to complete her residency training there. She then completed Society of Urologic Oncology fellowship at Stanford University.Dr. Schmidt’s clinical interests include:
- The treatment of bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testis cancer, and penile cancer.
- Novel imaging technologies
- Organ preservation
- Minimally invasive/robotic urology procedures.
- Improving patient risk stratification and optimization of surgical outcomes
- Quality improvement in urologic oncology
- Addressing health disparities in urologic oncology
- The integration of artificial intelligence and advanced imaging techniques into urologic care