Alumni & Community Reunion Weekend
October 12 through 14, 2017
The School of Medicine Alumni Association welcomes all alumni, former residents, faculty and the medical community to the 25th Alumni and Medical Community Weekend. Take a few days and join us as we share the research, education, and evolution of this campus. Learn about programs, projects, and engagement that is affecting change locally, nationally and globally. Spend some time connecting with former faculty and classmates at events arranged on your behalf. Comprehensive details about the weekend and online registration will go live June 30th.
Thursday evening - Russell M. Nelson, MD 2nd Annual Lectureship
- CME - SSLIM and Internal Medicine
- State of the School Address
- School of Medicine Alumni Association Awards Banquet and Half Century Society Celebration (evening)
- This year we welcome the class of 1967 into the Half Century Society.
- We will honor 4 physicians for their service to the school of medicine and the community.
- Changes to the Tax Laws - What it means to a physician
- Class Reunion Events
- All Alumni and Medical Community Lunch
- Watch the USC game with us on the big screen while you catch up with classmates.
- Dinner by class year, you tell us, which you would prefer? At your home, book a restaurant or we can cater at the hotel.
- It is an anniversary reunion year for 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012.
- All alumni and medical community are invited to attend the campus-wide events. Reunion luncheon and football viewing party.
- Reunion dinners are hosted for the anniversary year alumni.
Don't forget to UPDATE US on your career so we can update classmates on your plans.
Questions about events or registration - Please call Jacqui Voland 801-581-8591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org