Dennis L. Parker, Ph.D.
- Composite MRI Gradient Systems
- MR-Guided High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Both transcranial MRgHIFU and a Breast-Specific MRgHIFU Device
- Custom MR Coils - Optic Nerve
- MR Mammography
- Human Carotid Artery Plaque Imaging and Analysis
- Mathematics and Physics of Medical Imaging with Emphasis on Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- MR Angiography (Rapid Scanning and High Resolution)
- Improved Small Vessel Detail in Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Departments: Bioengineering - Adjunct Professor, Biomedical Informatics - Professor, Radiology and Imaging Sciences - Professor
- Divisions: Radiology Research
- Cancer Center Programs: Experimental Therapeutics
Academic Office Information
- (801) 581-8654
Imaging & Neurosciences Center
Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research (UCAIR)
729 Arapeen Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah
Medical Biophysics & Computing
|Graduate Training||Brigham Young University
|Undergraduate||Brigham Young University
- Irreversible change in the T1 temperature dependence with thermal dose using the proton resonance frequency-T1 technique.Diakite M, Payne A, Todd N, Parker DL (2013). Irreversible change in the T1 temperature dependence with thermal dose using the proton resonance frequency-T1 technique. Magn Reson Med, 69(4), 1122-30.
- Reduced blood flow artifact in intraplaque hemorrhage imaging using CineMPRAGE.Mendes J, Parker DL, Kim SE, Treiman GS (2013). Reduced blood flow artifact in intraplaque hemorrhage imaging using CineMPRAGE. Magn Reson Med, 69(5), 1276-84.
- 3D multi-parametric breast MRI segmentation using hierarchical support vector machine with coil sensitivity correction.Wang Y, Morrell G, Heibrun ME, Payne A, Parker DL (2013). 3D multi-parametric breast MRI segmentation using hierarchical support vector machine with coil sensitivity correction. Acad Radiol, 20(2), 137-47.
- Initial feasibility testing of limited field of view magnetic resonance thermometry using a local cardiac radiofrequency coil.Volland NA, Kholmovski EG, Parker DL, Hadley JR (2013). Initial feasibility testing of limited field of view magnetic resonance thermometry using a local cardiac radiofrequency coil. Magn Reson Med, 70(4), 994-1004.