Bonnie J. Baty, M.S., CGC
- Departments: Nursing - Adjunct Professor, Pediatrics - Professor (Clinical) Emeritus
- Divisions: Pediatric Genetics
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
- American Board of Medical Genetics
Academic Office Information
- (801) 581-8943
School of Medicine
30 N 1900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
|Other Training||University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business
Physician Executive Course
|Graduate Training||Rutgers University
|Internship||University of Colorado
|Undergraduate||Douglass College of Rutgers University
- Genetic counseling communication with an African American BRCA1 kindred.Ellington L, Maxwel A, Baty BJ, Roter D, Dudley WN, Kinney AY (2007). Genetic counseling communication with an African American BRCA1 kindred. Soc Sci Med, 64(3), 724-34.
- Baty BJ, Carey JC, McMahon WM (2010). Neurobehavioral disorders and medical genetics: an overview. In Goldstein S, Reynolds CR (Eds.), Handbook of Neurodevelopmental and Genetic Disorders in Children (2nd edition). New York, NY: Guilford Press.
- Baty BJ (2010). Working with patient anger. In LeRoy B, Veach PM, Bartels D (Eds.), Genetic Counseling Practice: Advanced Concepts and Skills. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons.
- Baty BJ (2009). Risk communication and decision making. In Baker DL, Schuette JL, Uhlmann WR (Eds.), A Guide to Genetic Counseling (2nd edition). New York, NY: Wiley-Liss.