Steven Ross Mobley, M.D.
- Departments: Surgery - Adjunct Associate Professor
- Divisions: Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
|Fellowship||University of Illinois at Chicago School of Medicine
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
|Residency||University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
|Internship||University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
|Research Fellow||University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
|Professional Medical||University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston
|Undergraduate||University of Texas at Austin
- Elegant solutions for complex paramedian forehead flap reconstruction.Schreiber NT, Mobley SR (2011). Elegant solutions for complex paramedian forehead flap reconstruction. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am, 19(3), 465-79.
- Treatment options in trigeminal trophic syndrome: A multi-institutional case series.Willis M, Shockley WW, Mobley SR (2011). Treatment options in trigeminal trophic syndrome: A multi-institutional case series. Laryngoscope, 121(4), 712-6.
- The apical triangle: an overlooked aesthetic facial subunit.Reddy R, Mobley SR (2011). The apical triangle: an overlooked aesthetic facial subunit. Dermatol Surg, 37(9), 1343-7.
- Wilson MA, Mobley SR (2011). Extracorporeal septoplasty: complications and new techniques. Arch Facial Plast Surg, 13(Mar/Apr), 85-90.
- A graded approach to repairing the stenotic nasal vestibule.Daines SM, Hamilton GS 3rd, Mobley SR (2010). A graded approach to repairing the stenotic nasal vestibule. Arch Facial Plast Surg, 12(5), 332-8.
- Trigeminal trophic syndrome.Willis MW, Mobley SR (2009). Trigeminal trophic syndrome. Ear Nose Throat J, 88(3), 827.