Marc D. Porter, Ph.D.
- Granger JH, Granger MC, Firpo MA, Mulvihill SJ, Porter M(2013)Toward development of a surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS)-based cancer diagnostic immunoassay panel.
The Analyst, 138(2),410-6
- Wang G, Lipert RJ, Jain M, Kaur S, Chakraboty S, Torres MP, Batra SK, Brand RE, Porter M(2011)Detection of the potential pancreatic cancer marker MUC4 in serum using surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
Analytical Chemistry, 83(7),2554-61
- Wang G, Driskell JD, Porter MD, Lipert R(2009)Control of antigen mass transport via capture substrate rotation: binding kinetics and implications on immunoassay speed and detection limits.
Analytical Chemistry, 81(15),6175-85
- Wang G, Park HY, Lipert RJ, Porter M(2009)Mixed monolayers on gold nanoparticle labels for multiplexed surface-enhanced Raman scattering based immunoassays.
Analytical Chemistry, 81(23),9643-50
- Narayanan R, Lipert RJ, Porter M(2008)Cetyltrimethylammonium bromide-modified spherical and cube-like gold nanoparticles as extrinsic Raman labels in surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy based heterogeneous immunoassays.
Analytical Chemistry, 80(6),2265-71
- Driskell JD, Uhlenkamp JM, Lipert RJ, Porter M(2007)Surface-enhanced Raman scattering immunoassays using a rotated capture substrate.
Analytical Chemistry, 79(11),4141-8
- Grubor NM, Shinar R, Jankowiak R, Porter MD, Small G(2004)Novel biosensor chip for simultaneous detection of DNA-carcinogen adducts with low-temperature fluorescence.
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 19(6),547-56
- Grubisha DS, Lipert RJ, Park HY, Driskell J, Porter M(2003)Femtomolar detection of prostate-specific antigen: an immunoassay based on surface-enhanced Raman scattering and immunogold labels.
Analytical Chemistry, 75(21),5936-43
- Wang G, Driskell JD, Hill AA, Dufek EJ, Lipert RJ, Porter M(2010)Rotationally induced hydrodynamics: fundamentals and applications to high-speed bioassays.
Annual Review of Analytical Chemistry, 3387-407
- Porter MD, Lipert RJ, Siperko LM, Wang G, Narayanan (2008)SERS as a bioassay platform: fundamentals, design, and applications.
Chemical Society Reviews, 37(5),1001-11