University of Utah School of Medicine
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
State University of New York Upstate Medical University
- Nelson HA, Genzen JR, Delgado JC, Rudolf JW (2021). An Interference in an Automated HCO3- Assay Leads to an Unexpected IgG Monoclonal Gammopathy Diagnosis. J Appl Lab Med, 7(2), 622-625.
- Nelson HA, Laulu SL, Lu J, Doyle K (2022). Mitigation of Biotin Interference in Manual and Automated Immunoassays by Preconjugating Biotinylated Antibodies to the Streptavidin Surface as an Alternative to Biotin Depletion. J Appl Lab Med.
- Nelson HA, Wood KE, McMillin GA, Krasowski MD (2021). Concordance of Umbilical Cord Drug Screening in Multiple Births: Experience from a Reference Laboratory and Academic Medical Center. J Anal Toxicol.
- Walker JT, Haliyur R, Nelson HA, Ishahak M, Poffenberger G, Aramandla R, Reihsmann C, Luchsinger JR, Saunders DC, Wang P, Garcia-Ocaa A, Bottino R, Agarwal A, Powers AC, Brissova M (2020). Integrated human pseudoislet system and microfluidic platform demonstrate differences in GPCR signaling in islet cells. JCI Insight, 5(10).
- Schulman JJ, Szczesniak LM, Bunker EN, Nelson HA, Roe MW, Wagner LE 2nd, Yule DI, Wojcikiewicz RJH (2019). Bok regulates mitochondrial fusion and morphology. Cell Death Differ, 26(12), 2682-2694.
- Nelson HA, Leech CA, Kopp RF, Roe MW (2018). Interplay between ER Ca2+ Binding Proteins, STIM1 and STIM2, Is Required for Store-Operated Ca2+ Entry. Int J Mol Sci, 19(5).
- Leech CA, Kopp RF, Nelson HA, Nandi J, Roe MW (2016). Stromal Interaction Molecule 1 (STIM1) Regulates ATP-sensitive Potassium (KATP) and Store-operated Ca2+ Channels in MIN6 β-Cells. J Biol Chem, 292(6), 2266-2277.
- Kushnir MM, Nelson HA, Doyle K (2022). Clinical Utility and Analytical Aspects of Direct Measurements of Free Hormones Using Mass Spectrometry-Based Methods. [Review]. J Appl Lab Med.
- Nelson HA, Joshi HR, Straseski JA (2021). Mistaken Identity: The Role of Autoantibodies in Endocrine Disease. [Review]. J Appl Lab Med, 7(1), 206-220.
- Nelson HA, Roe MW (2018). Molecular physiology and pathophysiology of stromal interaction molecules. [Review]. Exp Biol Med (Maywood), 243(5), 451-472.
- Nelson HA, Frank EL (2022). Quantification of 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid in Urine by Ultra-performance Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry. In Uttam Garg (Ed.), Clinical Applications of Mass Spectrometry in Biomolecular Analysis. Methods in Molecular Biology (2546, pp. 195-204). New York, NY: Humana.
- Nelson HA, Johnson LM (2021). Hereditary pancreatitis in a young adult: Acute to chronic. Clin Biochem, 98, 78-80.
- Nelson HA, Doyle K, Laulu SL, Lu J (2021). Capture the Tag: Mitigation of Biotin Interference in ELISA and Automated Immunoassays by Pre-Conjugating Biotinylated Antibodies to the Streptavidin Surface. Presented at the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists, (virtual) [Abstract]. 156(Suppl 1), S4-5.
- Leech CA, Nelson HA, Alafifi J, Kopp RF, Wright FA, Wojcikiewicz RJH, Roe MW (2015). Palmitate Reversibly Inhibits Inositol Trisphosphate-Mediated Ca2+ release and Induces Mitochondrial Fragmentation in Pancreatic Beta Cells. Poster presented at the American Diabetes Association Annual Meeting, Boston, MA [Abstract]. 64(Suppl 1), A600.