University of Utah School of Medicine
Pennsylvania State University
Pennsylvania State University College of Health and Human Development
Pennsylvania State University
- Potter, LN, Yap, J, Dempsey, WH, Wetter, DW, Nahum Shani, I (2023). Integrating intensive longitudinal data (ILD) to inform the development of Just in Time Adaptive Interventions (JITAIs): A case study of scientific and practical considerations. Prev Sci, 1-13.
- Potter, LN, Schlechter, CR, Nahum Shani, I, Lam, CY, Cinciripini, PM, Wetter, DW (2023). Socioeconomic status moderates within-person associations of smoking lapse risk factors and lapse in daily life. Addiction, 118(5), 925-934.
- Sobolev, M, Anand, A, Dziak, J, Potter, LN, Lam, CY, Wetter, DW, Nahum-Shani, I (2023). Time-varying model of engagement with digital self-reporting: Example from a smoking cessation intervention. Front Digit Health, 5, 1144081.
- Potter, LN, LeCroy, MN, Bandeen-Roche, K, Bianco, ME, Cappola, AR, Carter, EB, Dayan, DS, Eckstrom, E, Edwards, DF, Farabi, SS, Fisher, SD, Giordano, J, Hanson, HA, Jenkins, E, Juhn, Y, Kaskel, F, Stake, CE, Reeds, DN, Schleiss, MR, Wafford, QE, McColley, SA (2023). Barriers to and solutions for representative inclusion across the lifespan and in life course research: the need for structural competency highlighted by the COVID-19 pandemic. J Clin Transl Sci, 7(1), e38.
- Hopkins, P D, Spears, C A, Hoover, D S, Li, L, Cambron, C, Potter, L N, Cinciripini, P M, Lam, C Y, Wetter, D W (2022). Trajectories of motivation and self-efficacy during a smoking quit attempt: An ecological momentary assessment study. Psychol Addict Behav, 36(1), 78.
- Potter, LN, Schlechter, CR, Shono, YS, Lam, CY, Cinciripini, PM, Wetter, DW (2022). An ecological momentary assessment study of smoking expectancies and lapse. Drug Alcohol Depend, 238, 109587.
- Bernstein, M J, Neubauer, A B, Benfield, J A, Potter, L, Smyth, J M (2021). Within‐person effects of inclusion and exclusion on well‐being in daily life. Pers Relatsh, 28(4), 940-960.
- Nahum-Shani, I, Potter, LN, Lam, C, Moreno, A, Wu, Z, Kumar, S, Murphy, S, Rehg, J, Wetter, D (2021). The Mobile-Assistance for Regulating Smoking (MARS) micro-randomized trial design protocol . Contemp Clin Trials, 110, 106513.
- Potter LN, Lam CY, Cinciripini PM, Wetter DW (2021). Intersectionality and Smoking Cessation: Exploring Various Approaches for Understanding Health Inequities. Nicotine Tob Res, 23(1), 115-123.
- Reese TJ, Schlechter CR, Potter LN, Kawamoto K, Del Fiol G, Lam CY, Wetter DW (2021). Evaluation of Revised US Preventive Services Task Force Lung Cancer Screening Guideline Among Women and Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations. JAMA Netw Open, 4(1), e2033769.
- Potter LN, Haaland BA, Lam CY, Cambron C, Schlechter CR, Cinciripini PM, Wetter DW (2020). A time-varying model of the dynamics of smoking lapse. Health Psychol, 40(1), 40-50.
- Potter LN, Meadows A, Smyth JM (2020). Weight stigma in everyday life: An ecological momentary assessment study. J Health Psychol, 26(14), 2781-2793.
- Potter L, Zawadzki MJ, Eccleston CP, Cook JE, Snipes SA, Sliwinski MJ, Smyth JM (2018). The Intersections of Race, Gender, Age, and Socioeconomic Status: Implications for Reporting Discrimination and Attributions to Discrimination. Stigma Health, 4(3), 264-281.
- Potter LN, Brondolo E, Smyth JM (2017). Biopsychosocial correlates of discrimination in daily life: A review. Stigma Health, 4(1), 38-61.
- Potter L, Wallston K, Trief P, Ulbrecht J, Juth V, Smyth J (2015). Attributing discrimination to weight: associations with well-being, self-care, and disease status in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Behav Med, 38(6), 863-75.