Diana G. Wilkins, MS, PhD
- GC/MS and LC/MS Techniques for Analysis of Drugs in Biological Matrices
- Metabolism of Drugs and Environmental Toxins in Human Hair
- Hair as a Biological Marker for Drug Compliance Studies
- Neuropharmacology of Methamphetamine Tolerance
- Postmortem Forensic Toxicology
- Drug Metabolism & Disposition in Infants and Children
- Departments: Dentistry - Adjunct Professor, Pathology - Professor (Lecturer), Pharmacology and Toxicology - Adjunct Professor
- Divisions: Medical Laboratory Science
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah
Health (Research design and statistics emphasis)
|Graduate Training||University of Utah
Medical Laboratory Science
|Internship||University of Utah, ARUP
|Undergraduate||University of Utah
|01/01/2014||Consultant & Technical Advisor||Consultant, ASCP, Global Outreach, Capacity Building for Diagnosis of HIV/AIDS, TB, and Malaria in Resource-Limited Countries||Vietnam|
- Pollard SH, Cox KJ, Blackburn BE, Wilkins DG, Carrell DT, Stanford JB, Porucznik CA (2019). Male exposure to bisphenol A (BPA) and semen quality in the Home Observation of Periconceptional Exposures (HOPE) cohort. Reprod Toxicol, 90, 82-87.
- Curry SC, Padilla-Jones A, Ruha AM, OConnor AD, Kang AM, Wilkins DG, Jaeschke H, Wilhelms K, Gerkin RD, Acetaminophen Adduct Study Group (2019). The Relationship Between Circulating Acetaminophen-Protein Adduct Concentrations and Alanine Aminotransferase Activities in Patients With and Without Acetaminophen Overdose and Toxicity. J Med Toxicol, 15(3), 143-155.
- Rower JE, Anderson DJ, Sherwin CM, Reilly CA, Ballard PL, McEvoy CT, Wilkins DG (2019). Development and validation of an assay for quantifying budesonide in dried blood spots collected from extremely low gestational age neonates. J Pharm Biomed Anal, 167, 7-14.
- Linakis MW, Cook SF, Kumar SS, Liu X, Wilkins DG, Gaedigk R, Gaedigk A, Sherwin CMT, van den Anker JN (2018). Polymorphic Expression of UGT1A9 is Associated with Variable Acetaminophen Glucuronidation in Neonates: A Population Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacogenetic Study. Clin Pharmacokinet, 57(10), 1325-1336.
- Linakis MW, Rower JE, Roberts JK, Miller EI, Wilkins DG, Sherwin CMT (2017). Population pharmacokinetic model of transdermal nicotine delivered from a matrix-type patch. Br J Clin Pharmacol, 83(12), 2709-2717.
- Fleckenstein AE, Metzger RR, Wilkins DG, Gibb JW, Hanson GR (1997). Rapid and reversible effects of methamphetamine on dopamine transporters. J Pharmacol Exp Ther, 282(2), 834-8.