Judith L. Gooch, MD
- Departments: Physical Therapy and Athletic Training - Adjunct Associate Professor
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Phys Medicine & Rehabilitation (Sub: Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine)
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Gooch is Medical Director of Rehabilitation, Primary Children's Medical Center and an attending physician at Shriner's Hospital in Salt Lake City, where she manages children with neurologic conditions. At the University of Utah, Dr. Gooch manages the rehabilitation needs of adults with childhood onset disabilities. This clinic offers continuity between the pediatric and adult rehabilitation systems. She also specializes in spasticity management, offering treatment with oral medications, intramuscular injections of Botox and phenol, and baclofen pump management.
- Gooch JL, Bloswick D, Brown DR, Howell G, Bean JW (1998). Muscle Powered Therapeutic Vehicular System. U.S. Patent No. 5848955. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.