Claudia Geist, PhD
- Departments: Obstetrics/Gynecology - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: General OB/GYN
- Geist C, Cole WM (2019). Beyond geography: Cultural zones and global patterns of modern-method contraceptive use. Health Care Women Int, 41(4), 382-396.
- Tabler J, Geist C (2019). Do gender differences in housework performance and informal adult caregiving explain the gender gap in depressive symptoms of older adults? J Women Aging, 1-16.
- Simmons RG, Sanders JN, Geist C, Gawron L, Myers K, Turok DK (2018). Predictors of contraceptive switching and discontinuation within the first 6 months of use among Highly Effective Reversible Contraceptive Initiative Salt Lake study participants. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 220(4), 376.e1-376.e12.
- Geist C, Aiken AR, Sanders JN, Everett BG, Myers K, Cason P, Simmons RG, Turok DK (2018). Beyond intent: exploring the association of contraceptive choice with questions about Pregnancy Attitudes, Timing and How important is pregnancy prevention (PATH) questions. Contraception, 99(1), 22-26.
- Tabler J, Schmitz RM, Geist C, Utz RL, Smith KR (2018). Reproductive Outcomes Among Women with Eating Disorders or Disordered Eating Behavior: Does Methodological Approach Shape Research Findings? J Womens Health (Larchmt), 27(11), 1389-1399.
- Everett BG, Sanders JN, Myers K, Geist C, Turok DK (2018). One in three: challenging heteronormative assumptions in family planning health centers. Contraception, 98(4), 270-274.
- Tabler J, Utz RL, Smith KR, Hanson HA, Geist C (2018). Variation in reproductive outcomes of women with histories of bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, or eating disorder not otherwise specified relative to the general population and closest-aged sisters. Int J Eat Disord, 51(2), 102-111.
- Geist C, Tabler J (2017). Somebody has to DUST! Gender, health, and housework in older couples. J Women Aging, 30(1), 38-48.
- Hardie JH, Geist C, Lucas A (2014). His and Hers: Economic Factors and Relationship Quality in Germany. J Marriage Fam, 76(4), 728-743.
- Geist C, McManus PA (2011). Different reasons, different results: implications of migration by gender and family status. Demography, 49(1), 197-217.
- Geist C, Cohen PN (2014). Headed towards Equality? Housework Change in Comparative Perspective. J Marriage Fam, 73(4), 832-844.
- Geist C, Cason P, Simmons RG, Sanders JN, Everett BG, Aiken AR, Myers K, Turok DK (2018). Response to the letter to the editor. [Letter to the editor]. Contraception, 99(3), 194-195.
- Geist C, Aiken AR, Sanders JN, Everett BG, Myers K, Cason P, Simmons RG, Turok DK (2019). Corrigendum to "Beyond intent: exploring the association of contraceptive choice with questions about Pregnancy Attitudes, Timing and How important is pregnancy prevention (PATH) questions" [Contraception volume 99 Issue 1 (2019) 22-26]. Contraception (99(3), p. 197). United States.