April F. Mohanty, MPH, PhD, Certificate
- Departments: Internal Medicine - Research Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Epidemiology
Academic Office Information
Veterans Administration Medical Center
500 S Foothill Blvd
Salt Lake City, UT 84149
I am an epidemiologist and health services researcher with research interests in improving the quality and equity of cardiovascular healthcare. My career goals are to reduce health disparities in cardiovascular disease prevention, management, and related outcomes.
|Other Training||University of Utah
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||VA Salt Lake City Health Care System
|Doctoral Training||University of Washington
|Graduate Training||University of Washington
|Undergraduate||University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Colvin CL, King JB, Oparil S, Wright JT Jr, Ogedegbe G, Mohanty A, Hardy ST, Huang L, Hess R, Muntner P, Bress A (2020). Association of Race/Ethnicity-Specific Changes in Antihypertensive Medication Classes Initiated Among Medicare Beneficiaries With the Eighth Joint National Committee Panel Member Report. JAMA Netw Open, 3(11), e2025127.
- Cheng Y, Mohanty AF, Ogunyemi OI, Smith CA, Leroy G, Zeng QT (2020). 2018 Salary Survey of AMIA Members: Factors Associated with Higher Salaries. AMIA Annu Symp Proc, 2019, 275-284.
- Mohanty AF, Levitan EB, Dodson JA, Vardeny O, King JB, LaFleur J, He T, Patterson OV, Alba PR, Russo PA, Choi ME, Bress AP (2019). Characteristics and Healthcare Utilization Among Veterans Treated for Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction Who Switched to Sacubitril/Valsartan. Circ Heart Fail, 12(11), e005691.
- Gawron LM, Mohanty AF, Kaiser JE, Gundlapalli AV (2019). Impact of Deployment on Reproductive Health in U.S. Active-Duty Servicewomen and Veterans. Semin Reprod Med, 36(6), 361-370.