Yifei Yang, PhD, DABCC
- Analytical Instrument Platform and Sensor Development for Use in Clinical Environments
- Analytical & forensic toxicology as they relate to drugs & drug metabolites in traditional & alternative biological matrices
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Clinical Laboratory Information Systems
- Departments: Pathology - Assistant Professor (Clinical)
- Divisions: Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry (Sub: Clinical Chemistry)
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry (Sub: Toxicological Chemistry)
|Fellowship||The University of Chicago Medicine
|Doctoral Training||Yale University
|Graduate Training||Yale University
- McMillin GA, Johnson-Davis KL, Kelly BN, Scott B, Yang YK (2020). Impact of the Opioid Epidemic on Drug Testing. (Epub ahead of print) Ther Drug Monit.
- Yang YK, Johnson-Davis KL, Kelly BN, McMillin GA (2020). Demand for Interpretation of a Urine Drug Testing Panel Reflects the Changing Landscape of Clinical Needs; Opportunities for the Laboratory to Provide Added Clinical Value. J Appl Lab Med, 5(5), 858-868.
- Yang YK, Reichman HA, Bankhead CD, McNamee JA (2020). Evaluate the comparability of two automated liquid handling systems for clinical toxicology assays. (Epub ahead of print) Drug Test Anal.
- Yang Y, Wysocki E, Antwi K, Niederkofler E, Leung EKY, Lazar-Molnar E, Yeo KJ (2018). Development and validation of a targeted affinity-enrichment and LC-MS/MS proteomics approach for the therapeutic monitoring of adalimumab. Clin Chim Acta, 483, 308-314.
- Yang Y, Yassan L, Leung EKY, Yeo KJ (2018). Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome in a newborn infant with developmental abnormalities and low endogenous cholesterol. Clin Chim Acta, 479, 208-211.
- Yang Y, Rogers K, Wardle R, El-Khoury JM (2016). High-throughput measurement of 25-hydroxyvitamin D by LC-MS/MS with separation of the C3-epimer interference for pediatric populations. Clin Chim Acta, 454, 102-6.
- Yang Y, Hodsdon ME, Lolis EJ, Ehrlich BE (2016). Conformational dynamics of Ca2+-dependent responses in the polycystin-2 C-terminal tail. Biochem J, 473(3), 285-96.
- Yang Y, Keeler C, Kuo IY, Lolis EJ, Ehrlich BE, Hodsdon ME (2015). Oligomerization of the polycystin-2 C-terminal tail and effects on its Ca2+-binding properties. J Biol Chem, 290(16), 10544-54.
- Yang Y, Ehrlich BE (2016). Structural studies of the C-terminal tail of polycystin-2 (PC2) reveal insights into the mechanisms used for the functional regulation of PC2. [Review]. J Physiol, 594(15), 4141-9.
- Yifei Yang and Kiang-Teck J Yeo (2020). Different cross-reactivity profiles of methotrexate immunoassays and their clinical management of methotrexate treatment. In Hema Ketha, Uttam Garg (Eds.), Toxicology Cases for the Clinical and Forensic Laboratory (1st). Academic Press.