John F. Ash, PhD
Languages spoken: English
Departments: Neurobiology - Professor Emeritus
Academic Office Information
- Membrane Transport Proteins
- Education, Medical
- Computer-Assisted Instruction
University of California
University of Illinois
- Ash, JF, Morton, D A and Scott, S A (2013). Big Picture Histology (1st). New York City, NY: McGraw Hill.
- Rick Ash, Sara M Lamb, Adam T Stevenson, Paul E Burrows (2011). Scoring Clinical Skills Exams with the Apple iPad [Abstract]. J Int. Assoc. Med. Sci. Educ, 21(3S), 309.
- Sara M Lamb, MD, Rick Ash, PhD, Michele Haight, PhD, Janet Lindsley, PhD (July 12, 2010). Integrated Case Development and Interdisciplinary Faculty Collaboration [Abstract]. J Int. Assoc. Med. Sci. Educ, 20(2s), 192.
- Rick Ash and Janet Lindsley (July 12, 2010). A 3-Pronged Approach to Weekly Formative Assessments: Individual and Gropu Quizzes, Plus Feedback [Abstract]. J Int. Assoc. Med. Sci. Educ, 20(2s), 182.
- Igo RP Jr, Ash JF (1998). The Na+-dependent glutamate and aspartate transporter supports glutathione maintenance and survival of CHO-K1 cells. Somat Cell Mol Genet, 24(6), 341-52.