Stephen C. Hartsell, MD
Languages spoken: English
Departments: Emergency Medicine - Professor (Clinical) Emeritus
Academic Office Information
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
- Emergency Medical Services
- Air Transport
- Airway Management
- Public Access Defibrillators
- Trauma Systems
- Trauma Care
- Burn Treatment
- Intranasal Drug Delivery
University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business
Health Sciences Leadership Development Program
University of Utah David Eccles School of Business
Executive Leadership Program
Intermountain Health Care
Healthcare Quality/ Brent James APC
University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business.
Business Administration for Physicians
Carolinas Medical Center
University of Utah School of Medicine
University of North Carolina School of Medicine
University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Department of Surgery.
Clinical Cancer Research Fellowship (NIH)
University of North Carolina
- Brant-Zawadzki G, Boltax J, Bott S, Chapman M, Fix M, Freeman A, Fuller M, Hartsell S, Krulewitz N, Ledyard H, Morgan M, Stephen R, Unger L, Williams W, Roginski MA, Lingenfelter E, Sloan C, Ciullo A (2020). A Guide for Caring for Patients Amidst the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic. Disaster Med Public Health Prep, 15(4), e19.
- Youngquist ST, Ockerse P, Hartsell S, Stratford C, Taillac P (2016). Mechanical chest compression devices are associated with poor neurological survival in a statewide registry: A propensity score analysis. Resuscitation, 106, 102-7.
- Madsen T, Sturges Z, Dawson M, Knapp S, Groke S, Stroud S, Hartsell S, Davis V, Bledsoe J, Barton E (2011). Characteristics of the first two years of applicants to a new emergency medicine residency program. J Emerg Med, 41(5), 539-45.