Heather F. Thiesset, PhD
Languages spoken: Spanish, French
Departments: Surgery - Adjunct Instructor, Family & Preventive Medicine - Adjunct Instructor
Divisions: Administration, Public Health
Academic Office Information
- Gallegos-Orozco JF, Kim R, Thiesset HF, Hatch J, Lynch K, Chaly T Jr, Shihab F, Ahmed F, Hall I, Campsen J (2016). Early Results of Pilot Study Using Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Positive Kidneys to Transplant HCV Infected Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease Allowing for Successful Interferon-Free Direct Acting Antiviral Therapy after Transplantation. Cureus, 8(11), e890.
- Harrison JD, Selzman CH, Thiesset HF, Box T, Hutson WR, Lu JK, Campsen J, Sorensen JB, Kim RD (2013). Minimally invasive aortic valve replacement with orthotopic liver transplantation: report of a case. Surg Today, 44(3), 546-9.
- Schwartz JJ, Thiesset HF, Bohn JA, Sloat B, Carricaburu M, Hatch J, Sorensen JB, Kim RD, Vargo D, Fryer JP (2011). Perceived benefits of a transplant surgery experience to general surgery residency training. J Surg Educ, 69(3), 371-84.
- Schwartz JJ, Pappas L, Thiesset HF, Vargas G, Sorensen JB, Kim RD, Hutson WR, Boucher K, Box T (2012). Liver transplantation in septuagenarians receiving model for end-stage liver disease exception points for hepatocellular carcinoma: the national experience. Liver Transpl, 18(4), 423-33.
- Schwartz JJ, Thiesset HF, Clayton F, Adler DG, Hutson WR, Carlisle JG (2011). Using the modern Silverhawk™ atherectomy catheter to characterize biliary structures that appear malignant: review of initial experience. HPB (Oxford), 13(11), 823-9.
- Ludwig KP, Thiesset HF, Gayowski TJ, Schwartz JJ (2011). Plasmapheresis and Intravenous Immune Globulin Improve Neurologic Outcome of Central Pontine Myelinolysis Occurring Post Orthotopic Liver Transplant. Ann Pharmacother, 45(2), e10.