Thomas C. Winter III, MD, MA
Languages spoken: English
Departments: Radiology and Imaging Sciences - Professor, Obstetrics/Gynecology - Adjunct Professor
Divisions: Clinical Radiology, General OB/GYN
Academic Office Information
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
University of Pennsylvania
University of Washington School of Medicine
Physics & Mathematics - double major
- Goldberg SN, Haemmerich D, Lee FT, Sampson L, Winter TC (2010). Radiofrequency Ablation with Independently Controllable Ground Pad Conductors. U.S. Patent No. 7,736,357. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Hebert JJ, Taylor AJ, Winter TC (2009). Contrast Agents to Improve Gastrointestinal Tract Opacification During Abdominal and Pelvic CT Scans. U.S. Patent No. 7,582,283. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Haemmerich D, Lee FT, Sampson L, Winter TC (2009). Radiofrequency ablation system using multiple prong probes. U.S. Patent No. 7,520,877. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.