Audrey L. Jones, PhD
Languages spoken: English
Departments: Internal Medicine - Research Assistant Professor
Academic Office Information
- Access and Quality of Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services
- Primary Care-Mental Health Integration
- Patient Experiences with Care
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Mental Health and Mental Health Services
VA Salt Lake City Health Care System
VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System
Health Services Research
University of California, Los Angeles Fielding School of Public Health
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Jones AL, Chu K, Rose DE, Gelberg L, Kertesz SG, Gordon AJ, Wells KB, Leung L (2023). Quality of Depression Care for Veterans Affairs Primary Care Patients with Experiences of Homelessness. J Gen Intern Med.
- Jones AL, Rafferty J, Cochran SD, Abelson J, Mays VM (2022). Persistence, Impairment, Disability and Unmet Treatment of Lifetime and 12-Month Anxiety Disorders in Black Men and Women, 50 Years of Age and Older. J Aging Health, 34(3), 378-389.
- Jones AL, Kelley AT, Suo Y, Baylis JD, Codell NK, West NA, Gordon AJ (2022). Trends in Health Service Utilization After Enrollment in an Interdisciplinary Primary Care Clinic for Veterans with Addiction, Social Determinants of Health, or Other Vulnerabilities. J Gen Intern Med, 38(1), 12-20.
- Jones AL, Gordon AJ, Gabrielian SE, Montgomery AE, Blosnich JR, Varley AL, deRussy AJ, Austin EL, Hoge AE, Kim YI, Gelberg L, Kertesz SG (2022). Perceptions of Care Coordination Among Homeless Veterans Receiving Medical Care in the Veterans Health Administration and Community Care Settings: Results From a National Survey. Med Care, 59(6), 504-512.
- Gabrielian S, Jones AL, Hoge AE, deRussy AJ, Kim YI, Montgomery AE, Blosnich JR, Gordon AJ, Gelberg L, Austin EL, Pollio D, Holmes SK, Varley AL, Kertesz SG (2021). Enhancing Primary Care Experiences for Homeless Patients with Serious Mental Illness: Results from a National Survey. J Prim Care Community Health, 12, 2150132721993654.
- Hausmann LRM, Jones AL, McInnes SE, Zickmund SL (2020). Identifying healthcare experiences associated with perceptions of racial/ethnic discrimination among veterans with pain: A cross-sectional mixed methods survey. PLoS One, 15(9), e0237650.
- Jones AL, Hausmann LRM, Kertesz SG, Suo Y, Cashy JP, Mor MK, Pettey WBP, Schaefer JH Jr, Gordon AJ, Gundlapalli AV (2019). Providing Positive Primary Care Experiences for Homeless Veterans Through Tailored Medical Homes: The Veterans Health Administration's Homeless Patient Aligned Care Teams. Med Care, 57(4), 270-278.
- Jones AL, Mor MK, Haas GL, Gordon AJ, Cashy JP, Schaefer JH Jr, Hausmann LRM (2018). The Role of Primary Care Experiences in Obtaining Treatment for Depression. J Gen Intern Med, 33(8), 1366-1373.
- Jones AL, Hausmann LRM, Kertesz S, Suo Y, Cashy JP, Mor MK, Schaefer JH Jr, Gundlapalli AV, Gordon AJ (2018). Differences in Experiences With Care Between Homeless and Nonhomeless Patients in Veterans Affairs Facilities With Tailored and Nontailored Primary Care Teams. Med Care, 56(7), 610-618.
- Jones AL, Cochran SD, Leibowitz A, Wells KB, Kominski G, Mays VM (2018). Racial, ethnic, and nativity differences in mental health visits to primary care and specialty mental health providers: Analysis of the Medical Expenditures Panel Survey, 2010-2015. Healthcare (Basel), 6(2), 29.